Renew married visa extention

i deposit 401,000 baht on 5 august 2016

8 october 2016 today i mistaken withdraw 10,000 baht instead of 1,000 baht 

but when  i realized,i quickly deposit back 10,000 baht

so on today 8 october 2016,withdraw 10,000 baht and deposit back 10,000 baht

will it effect i renew my married visa on monday 10 october?

anyone can answer my question?

In my case in sriracha immigration, yes.
My story is that my extension of stay ends June this year.
I withdrew money on March for urgent problem which make it less 400k then deposit again April to make up 400k. So I went to extend on May, a month early as I know I still have enough money seasoned for 2 months till June my extension ends. But rejected on that day which is a month early. I was told to come back on June again to make it 2 months.
So I learned that the money must be in bank at least 2 months on the day of application for extension.

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

1 hour ago, Fithman said:

The requirement is for the 400,000 to be held, intact,  for 2 months prior to applying for an extension of stay.

Clearly you cannot meet this requirement. 

How immigration will react to your error cannot be foretold.

oh no,what can i do?

I cannot tell but you can try and go for your ext. In case rejected it is good to tell your wife to ask them politely how to fix it they will advise you best way. I stayed here 6 years and been through one time not meeting the required money. Then I have to do the process again from start in which to get a non o visa from my home place HK . I know now that it is very important to keep the ext of stay continue because the start process is very stressful when trying to get 2 witnesses. My wife always ask the officer what problem and how to deal with it and she always give good advise. Don't worry the are always ways to deal with things. Good luck!

4 minutes ago, Nuitum said:

I cannot tell but you can try and go for your ext. In case rejected it is good to tell your wife to ask them politely how to fix it they will advise you best way. I stayed here 6 years and been through one time not meeting the required money. Then I have to do the process again from start in which to get a non o visa from my home place HK . I know now that it is very important to keep the ext of stay continue because the start process is very stressful when trying to get 2 witnesses. My wife always ask the officer what problem and how to deal with it and she always give good advise. Don't worry the are always ways to deal with things. Good luck!

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile 

Edited by kokoki888
Wow

6 minutes ago, Nuitum said:

I see, because I am mistaken withdraw 1000 instead of 10000

Then I realized, quickly deposit back 10000

No one can answer your question definitively as it will be up to the IO/office dealing with your extension. IMO as long as the end of day balance doesn't drop below 400K you'll be ok.

If there is a problem you can apply for a 60 day extension, and then apply for the 1 year extension at the end of that. That's assuming you haven't already had a 60 day extension since your last new entry to the country.

5 hours ago, elviajero said:

No one can answer your question definitively as it will be up to the IO/office dealing with your extension. IMO as long as the end of day balance doesn't drop below 400K you'll be ok.

If there is a problem you can apply for a 60 day extension, and then apply for the 1 year extension at the end of that. That's assuming you haven't already had a 60 day extension since your last new entry to the 

5 hours ago, elviajero said:

If there is a problem you can apply for a 60 day extension, and then apply for the 1 year extension at the end of that. That's assuming you haven't already had a 60 day extension since your last new entry to the country.

I stayed here 5 years, renew without any problems, only this is my first time mistake