October 8, 20169 yr I need to renew my visa soon, May I know statement from bank is on the day must go renew the visa or the day after? What if my statement from bank is Saturday?can I renew on Monday?
October 8, 20169 yr You cannot renew a visa. If you are taking about renewing an extension of stay based on marriage it depends on the policy of your immigration office as to what they will require.
October 8, 20169 yr I always do 1 day before then on day to immigration, deposit 100 baht to update bank book to show current dateSent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app
October 8, 20169 yr Author 5 hours ago, Nuitum said: I always do 1 day before then on day to immigration, deposit 100 baht to update bank book to show current date Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app So meaning must 1 day before?
October 9, 20169 yr Nobody can answer your question as it all depends on your particular Immigration Office. My feeling is that you will be OK. Only one way to find out though.
October 9, 20169 yr Most immigration offices accept a a letter from the bank that is a few days old. Getting it on Saturday and applying on Monday should not be a problem.
October 9, 20169 yr Author 1 hour ago, ubonjoe said: Most immigration offices accept a a letter from the bank that is a few days old. Getting it on Saturday and applying on Monday should not be a problem. thank you :)
Create an account or sign in to comment