Moving to an other province

Hi,
I moving this week to an other province.
Last week i made a new Non-O visa and used already the new living address in the application form.

This in mind, I still have to go to the local immigration to report my new living address?

How about the driver license, have to change too?  

Thanks in advance

19 minutes ago, inthanet said:

Last week i made a new Non-O visa and used already the new living address in the application form.

Where did you obtain the new visa ?  If at a Thai Embassy/Consulate whichever address you used is irrelevant. 

Your hotel/guesthouse/landlord or you are required to report your presence to immigration using a TM 30 form.

17 minutes ago, Fithman said:

Where did you obtain the new visa ?  If at a Thai Embassy/Consulate whichever address you used is irrelevant. 

Your hotel/guesthouse/landlord or you are required to report your presence to immigration using a TM 30 form.

I go the new Visa in Vientiane.

I have to send the TM30 to the landlord  to fill in and get back by post. This will need some days.
Is there a time frame when I have to report?

I am very confused by this TM 30 nonsense. 

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=alienstay

According to this the head of the household needs to notify of "temporary basis" line 2 - would 17 years at the same house be temporary? Or not. 

Surely this only applies to businesses, given the title "Notification of residence of Foreigners for businesses"   - my family home is not a business. 

Why does the head of house / business owner need to submit a blank compact disc??? Item 5 on prepared documents. 

Edited by jonclark

40 minutes ago, jonclark said:

I am very confused by this TM 30 nonsense. 

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=alienstay

According to this the head of the household needs to notify of "temporary basis" line 2 - would 17 years at the same house be temporary? Or not. 

Surely this only applies to businesses, given the title "Notification of residence of Foreigners for businesses"   - my family home is not a business. 

Why does the head of house / business owner need to submit a blank compact disc??? Item 5 on prepared documents. 

Unless you have PR you are always here on a 'temporary basis' -- one year max is what your extension of stay permits. 

The reference to the CD relates only to businesses who can make TM30 reports on line. You will note the page you link to is headed " Notification of residence of foreigners for businesses"

The on-line service is not available to individuals.

39 minutes ago, Fithman said:

Unless you have PR you are always here on a 'temporary basis' -- one year max is what your extension of stay permits. 

The reference to the CD relates only to businesses who can make TM30 reports on line. You will note the page you link to is headed " Notification of residence of foreigners for businesses"

The on-line service is not available to individuals.

What about if you have the 20 year (4 x 5 year multi entry visa)  that comes from the elite card??

I know that page link is for businesses, i only linked to it as that it the only page the link ' notification of residence for foreigners' takes you to on the left of the screen

Would this mean that house owner (ie the wife) does not need to report me to immigration using a TM30 form. As despite reports the wife isn't a business or business owner,  as the first section of the three sections is titled notification of foreigners for businesses states;

the notification of residence of foreign nationals is made by the manager of licensed hotels according to the hotel act, owners of guesthouses, mansions, apartments and rented houses using the form TM. 30. The notification of residence of foreign nationals within 24 hours can be made in a number of ways to make the notification as convenient as possible:

My house is owned (not rented) by my wife. So she wouldn't fit in these criteria specified. 

Anyone any idea of the non-business notification web page? 

25 minutes ago, jonclark said:

My house is owned (not rented) by my wife. So she wouldn't fit in these criteria specified. 

Anyone any idea of the non-business notification web page? 

The requirements are based on

Just contact your local immigration office and ask the local regulations. Depending on the office, they may tell you not to bother, may tell you reporting is only necessary under special circumstances,  may require regular reports whenever you leave home and return but help you setup a way to report online, or may be a real pain, wanting you to report in person at the immigration office.

If house owner is wife, she has to do the reporting.
My wife was fined for not reporting me when arrived from overseas.
Since then my wife is reporting me when came back, five years doing it. (Sriracha immigration)

Sent from my KFTT using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app