Romancing a Thai woman

Thailimpan

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I know women, I like women and I generally prefer their company and conversation to that of men.

No dispute there, but that doesn't mean you have the key to understanding them.

I'd love to get into a deep discussion about it, but not going to happen for the obvious reason.

I'll just give one story.

I was working in an hospital, and one of the nurses was having an affair with a married man. Short version- I told her he was just wanting sex and not going to leave his wife for her, but she knew better, and proclaimed he was going to get divorced blah blah blah. Of course it ended badly for her.

She thought she knew men, but of course she didn't. Men that think they know women don't. End of story.

End of your story.:coffee1:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I know women, I like women and I generally prefer their company and conversation to that of men.

No dispute there, but that doesn't mean you have the key to understanding them.

I'd love to get into a deep discussion about it, but not going to happen for the obvious reason.

I'll just give one story.

I was working in an hospital, and one of the nurses was having an affair with a married man. Short version- I told her he was just wanting sex and not going to leave his wife for her, but she knew better, and proclaimed he was going to get divorced blah blah blah. Of course it ended badly for her.

She thought she knew men, but of course she didn't. Men that think they know women don't. End of story.

So no one has the key to understanding anyone else....is that it?  Well of course, everyone is different.

But I will say that some men understand Thai women better than other men.  Some of us have actually done the field work. 

5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

So no one has the key to understanding anyone else....is that it?  Well of course, everyone is different.

But I will say that some men understand Thai women better than other men.  Some of us have actually done the field work. 

Just remember that it's always OK till it's not.

3 hours ago, AYJAYDEE said:

unless , not until

??????

My statement means that something is fine till it isn't. Men that say THEIR marriage is fine are just saying what it is like at the present time, and it could yet go wrong.

I have no idea what yours means. That someone hangs on in a bad marriage because??????

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

??????

My statement means that something is fine till it isn't. Men that say THEIR marriage is fine are just saying what it is like at the present time, and it could yet go wrong.

I have no idea what yours means. That someone hangs on in a bad marriage because??????

no, until means it will go wrong. unless means it might

Simple Definition of until

• : up to (a particular time)

• —used to indicate the time when something will happen, become true, etc.

Source
Edited by AYJAYDEE

its just not a social concept most people in asia have.

not just thailand.

also .. they are just .. let socially complex, kfc, a few beers and a hand up the dress is romantic enough for most thais of all classes.

the whole romantic thing really enchants people in asia   when they see it in western movies .. but its rather alien to them and the big difference that seperates men and women in europe or the near east that makes romance plausible.. just  dosnt exist in asia . 

the concept of "western men" as romantic is very strong in asia.  ..... but when it comes to the romantic stuff like holding the door for them.,taking their hand to help them board a bus or pulling out their chair for them.. its  confusing for them no end.

we know a lot more about them than they know about us, but they idolise a lot more about us than we about them. 

in the middle east thewomen all know about romance.. just most men dont buy into that game. just buy wife and be done with it..

if you had a girlfriend from turkey or iran and did all these romantic things they would be head over heels for you.

as even though many women have to live in a black bag in those places andmost men are as romantic as a brick  the culture has a strong concept of romance..

however there is also thai women who have grown up around westeners and speak english fluently and they do understand this and appreciate it..

just speak english alone dosnt usually indicate they have knowledge of our culture other than on a superficial level,

its just like sex as well, thai women are not seductive  and using subtile hints and things.

if your at their apartment  or they at yours .... youll have sex. there is not surprize , which is a good thing ..  even you can ask them quite direclty some times

same goes for romance. just tell her directly how you do things as a "westener" and then ask her how she likes things.

she probably enjoys every bit of it but its just alien for her.

this is of course an educated , employed english speaking thai person near your own age.. a 21 year old isaan bar girl the size and shape of a 10 year old moroccan boy would just say.. gib me  da money :P... romance not needed . insert cock .

On 16/10/2016 at 11:56 AM, villagefarang said:

"  I know women, I like women and I generally prefer their company and conversation to that of men."

hahahaha thats a funny one .. conversation with women.. you crack me up.. only thing i can think of saying to them regulary is take your glasses off .. im cumming hahahahaha

On 13/10/2016 at 6:35 PM, Fabricus said:

Nope, I don't buy into any of this stuff.

If the girl's not into you, dump her. 

If you're struggling to find common ground, dump her.

If she's lazy, selfish or greedy, dump her.

If she's dishonest, devious or manipulative, dump her.

-------------

Genuine chemistry is rare, but when it kicks in you'll know it. 

A true romance is a breeze: it's like a walk in the park; everything is natural and nothing is forced. 

How true, so very very true.

If a woman is mentally and physically attracted to a man she will lust over and do anything to be with the guy.  I have known guys in the past that have loads of tattoos, scruffy, look and act like thugs, talk to women like crap and still the girls were throwing themselves at them, even the married one`s or the girls that appear and consider themselves hi-so. Not only in Thailand but the same all over.

If a girl really likes a guy it will be obvious from the very beginning, there is no mistaking the women`s body language and tones of their voices.

If a girl places a guy in the friendship category, forget it, it`s impossible to break the mode and she`s never going to give it up. Same applies if a girl tells a guy he is cute, it means she will never let the guy become close and personal with her.

If a girl is still playing the prim and proper game after several dates and giving not till I really get you know you BS, then it means she`s not really into the guy, a waste of time and effort, better to move on.