Lashing back, Trump calls accusers 'horrible horrible liars'

webfact

10 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

"I can see how it's convenient for a Trump fan to suppose all the bad shit coming forth on Trump is orchestrated by her or her staff".  Anyone who is sane would suppose it. It is called opposition research.:whistling:

You quoted me correctly. Notice the word 'all' in my assertion.   I conceded that some of the bad crap on Trump is solicited by HRC's campaign.  However, the key point here is; not ALL of it is.  Trumpsters want to pin all of the revelations of Trump's depravity on HRC and her campaign staff, but that's the definition of a conspiracy theory.  It's also deflection.   When people speak out against Trump, for ugly things he did years ago, that's mostly the individuals taking the initiative to do so.  They know beforehand, it will expose them to a shitstorm of push-back from Trump, so I admire the peoples' (mostly women's) courage to speak up and tell their experiences.  Besides public ridicule, speaking-out will also likely expose the whistleblowers to threats of lawsuits from the fake billionaire.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

You quoted me correctly. Notice the word 'all' in my assertion.   I conceded that some of the bad crap on Trump is solicited by HRC's campaign.  However, the key point here is; not ALL of it is. 

Of course. There is also the MSM and the democratic party. 

19 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I would bet the house. 

You might go ahead to bet the summer house too to make it both of 'em. Wait on betting the farm however 'till the final weekend when we'll get a more clear picture on the Monday before the Tuesday voting.  We could still bat 1-2 or 2-2 depending on who shows up to play, i.e., vote. So it's still possible to go 0-2 on the day.

Control of Congress will be decided by a margin of 1% to at the most 2% of the vote in just about every instance (the Republican Sen. Bob Portman in OH is very safe, but he's the only such R sitting pretty). Neither side will be in a blowout vote for the control of the Senate and/or the House.

The general electorate have (foreseeably) dismissed Trump as a viable president or as a Potus period. However, voters have yet to decide if they want to give a Potus Hillary a cooperative Congress or, as with the eight years of OB, a nasty Congress. 

Democrats for the Senate in blue states continue to run 1% to 2% on average ahead of the Republican incumbent (except for IL where Rep. Tammy Duckworth is comfortably measuring the drapes). That should continue to hold thru Election Day. D's should get the five new Senators they need to have majority control, but it will stay close and uncertain to the final vote being counted.

In the House the suddenly panicked Republicans just scared up $10 million to throw into previously safe House seats they're now sweating in CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, IA, MI, PA, VA. These are states from coast to coast so the R's are going to need several times that again.

There are currently 23 Republican "lean" seats in these states which the Democrats are competitive in and keep closing in on, to include Rep. Darrel Issa in suburban San Deigo. With HRC running ahead of Trump in -- Orange County CA believe it or not -- Issa who has part of Orange County is only running even at best with his Democratic challenger (Issa is consistently off by 15% from his 2014 win). Although Issa is on the ropes in CA, his race indicates what's going on in the nine states and potentially in the 23 seats mentioned. Currently, given D leads in other congressional districts nationally, D's need nine of the 23 "lean" R seats to realise a House majority of one.

Nancy Moneybags Pelosi is funneling truckloads of bucks to D House challengers and just the other day said Democrats will gain the majority in the House.  It's a radical statement for Pelosi or anyone to make, to predict, but Pelosi doesn't make such statements lightly. Pelosi is not one to like eating crow. Speaker Ryan is meanwhile making no predictions which is taken by others as a loud silence. 

In each the House and the Senate the margins are so tight (more than a few races will be decided by 0.7%,) anything can still happen in a given race or among a distribution of certain races, as in the nine mentioned states. R's remain at the disadvantage in the Senate but continue to have the advantage in the House. The determinator is turnout and the Democrats get out the vote machine has been in place and running at full throttle for a couple of months already.

Trump, Bannon et al are trying to make it so ugly turnout will be depressed and the R's can win in a low voter participation election. This guy here will take the sleek and smooth running efficient machine over the flapping mouth every time.

Edited by Publicus
Revision.