You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

Which 'farangs' Are The Most Violent?

mittheimp

How violent are you?  

359 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My wife and I were nearly run over by some fat guy on a waverunner at Jomtien Beach in Pattaya. He rode the thing right up onto the beach and into the area where all the beach chairs are. I wouldn't be surprised if alcohol had something to do with that incident. It's not just farangs who don't drink responsibly; I've met Thai guys in the middle of the day who were wasted!

Edited by Thaiboxer

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a lot of the answers are subjective based on such notions as "my mate down at the pub last night saw some Brit head butt another..." when in all reality it turned out to be someone who spoke English but was not necessarily British.

I am English (not erhum British thank you) and have never ever had a fight in my life and that's despite many doing their utmost best to provoke otherwise (usually the Scottish).

I am proud to say that I have never ever had a fight in my life and will never have one either because I can usually spot trouble from 500 metres away and will just distance myself from it. Even when someone does come within easy reach then basic social skills (like ducking, running, hiding under the table and crying profusely :D) will usually diffuse the situation anyway.

Fighting is for fools, buffoons, cavemen and other certain groups of people who have the affinity to be complete nutcases and then go off to other countries and nations to have a fight that they really shouldn't be bothering with in the first place... like that big country over there somewhere and begins with a U and an S and an A :o

Funnily enough it's not always the Brits doing the stone throwing these days, especially in the 21st century, and more often than not, the Brits are just reacting to some provocation or other by someone else imposing their ways on us, yet for some odd reason we all seem to get tarred with the same broad brush with sweeping statements and generalisations.

Edited by Casanundra

Scotland has the tough guys. I used to love seeing the faces of English so called hard men in London when they heard my accent - they were terrified!

The nobs behind Bravefart have a lot to answer for. :o

Scotland has the tough guys. I used to love seeing the faces of English so called hard men in London when they heard my accent - they were terrified!

Yeah i agree with Neeranam, when i tell the english im half Scottish you see them take a step back and start being really nice to you.

Yeah i agree with Neeranam, when i tell the english im half Scottish you see them take a step back and start being really nice to you.

Well if these is the case, next time I will hang a bagpipes over my head. :D

On the news a few months ago there was this aussie man in sydney who broke a 82 year old ladies nose and 2 ribs because she took her parking space. Now that is what i would call going over the top

no footage of you on the recording equipment then donz?

Well if these is the case, next time I will hang a bagpipes over my head. :D

Im painting my bum blue ... :D

I know what you mean! Scots do sound violent, especially from Glasgow to Aberdeen. But thats just because you also have been stereotyped by British TV unfortunately

:D

Anyone recall Thatcher cancelling the home internationals because she was scared. :o

I thought it was because it was a no-contest, England kept on winning! (most of the time...)

One is it for me and I was attacked no much option, retired American Cop and had all I wanted to see when I was paid for it. Most altrecations I have seen over the years were booze related a few drugs instances with PCP, but mainly booze.

Came close in Pattaya once, but when the brit who looked high on Yabba, flashed the gun in in waist band. You know I immeditely thought you know this is the smartest guy I have met and decided that his thoughts were actually very correct :o As matter of fact I decided that the only proper couse of action in the first place was for him to kick me, at our introduction.

When people are under the influence they will in fact do things that they would never dream of doing without it. He went on his merry way as did I and that was it. If I had something to prove might have been very diferent but I don't.

It's now some six years later and I have had a lot of fun in those six years, so I don't regret my actions at all.

On the news a few months ago there was this aussie man in sydney who broke a 82 year old ladies nose and 2 ribs because she took her parking space. Now that is what i would call going over the top

no footage of you on the recording equipment then donz?

nah it wasnt me, if it was me, i would of stolen her handbag and snapped her false teeth

'how many people have you put in hospital'?

'how many times have you glassed someone'?

'how many times have been thrown in jail'?

'have you ever pulled a knife on someone'?

How many people have you stabbed to death?

How many people have you shot dead?

How many different methods have you used to kill people?

What is your preffered meathod of killing?

Do you murder on a regular basis?

Would you consider yourself a serial killer?

Would others consider you to be a serial killer?

Do you consider this to be a pointless thread?

:o:D:D

'how many people have you put in hospital'?

'how many times have you glassed someone'?

'how many times have been thrown in jail'?

'have you ever pulled a knife on someone'?

How many people have you stabbed to death?

How many people have you shot dead?

How many different methods have you used to kill people?

What is your preffered meathod of killing?

Do you murder on a regular basis?

Would you consider yourself a serial killer?

Would others consider you to be a serial killer?

Do you consider this to be a pointless thread?

:o:D:D

yes

donz i dout if you've been in a a fight,

but i bet my last pound yo've started a few

See Aussie post smacking yank... perhaps aussie(s) are most violent? :o

First its the Northern countries and that went South fast, soo now its the Aussies?

The only fights I've seen were brits starting them when drunk....as a matter of fact one called himself a real maveric! LOL

Edited by SamuiJens

• 2 weeks later...
What a stupid topic!

Here Here..Just about as intelligent as the How Fast have you driven in Thailand

Lets get a real topic about ego going like How Big is your member

or how many different girls have you slept with ?? :D:o

I agree with all the latest poster's, that think this topic is to stupid, and to answer with someone would really be out off mind, in my book-MODS, what do you think, should this topic be stopped before it gets out of hand or will it die by itself? IMHO that is.

Edited by SamuiJens

What a stupid topic!

Here Here..Just about as intelligent as the How Fast have you driven in Thailand

HEAR HEAR!!!!

Bigger than you lot, and a lot more than the rest of you!

What a stupid topic!

HEAR HEAR!!!!

Bigger than you lot, and a lot more than the rest of you!

What are ya'll talking about?

Ok then. It seems that the best way to find violent farangs is to go to where they are drinking.....so it seems that drinking farangs are the most violent.

Chownah

P.S. I suppose that this is supposed to be a humorous topic....but really if you think about it, violence is not very funny. If you disagree with me then should I punch you in the nose? The previous sentence is only a theoretical observation and in no way indicates that I would hit anyone unless I was attacked and there was no way to flee.

Chownah

Edited by chownah