Which 'farangs' Are The Most Violent?

mittheimp

How violent are you?  

359 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

English police. English football has the hooligans who think their tough - Scotland has the tough guys. I used to love seeing the faces of English so called hard men in London when they heard my accent - they were terrified!

Don't tell me you look like a bulldog and are ready to bite :o

Edited by Thaising

QUOTE(Neeranam @ 2006-11-30 11:00:07)

English police. English football has the hooligans who think their tough - Scotland has the tough guys. I used to love seeing the faces of English so called hard men in London when they heard my accent - they were terrified!

Don't tell me you look like a bulldog and are ready to bite

Not at all. I'm trying to say that I have a violent accent.

I know what you mean! Scots do sound violent, especially from Glasgow to Aberdeen. But thats just because you also have been stereotyped by British TV unfortunately

:D

Anyone recall Thatcher cancelling the home internationals because she was scared. :o

Probably terrified they would have to buy yet another Scottish pish heed booze all night.

Scotland has all the hard men eh? lol.

You've watched Braveheart too many times my friend. :o

Interesting - I came to Thailand when I was 25, had some fights and stopped drinking when I was 35. Haven't had a fight since that day. Says a lot really - a LOT to do with alcohol.

So was it your 35th birthday yesterday then? :o

Scotland has the tough guys. I used to love seeing the faces of English so called hard men in London when they heard my accent - they were terrified!

I guess that's why they call the Londoners the southern sherry drinking softies and you guys the Northen Monkeys then is it.

Och man! The chances are they probably couldn't understand a word you was saying in your whisky induced scottish drawl that made them look at you as they did, either that or you forgot to put your undies on again beneath that kilt you was wearing and they got a flash of your scottish ginger bits :D

Edited by Casanundra

Interesting - I came to Thailand when I was 25, had some fights and stopped drinking when I was 35. Haven't had a fight since that day. Says a lot really - a LOT to do with alcohol.

So was it your 35th birthday yesterday then? :o

Scotland has the tough guys. I used to love seeing the faces of English so called hard men in London when they heard my accent - they were terrified!

I guess that's why they call the Londoners the southern sherry drinking softies and you guys the Northen Monkeys then is it.

Och man! The chances are they probably couldn't understand a word you was saying in your whisky induced scottish drawl that made them look at you as they did, either that or you forgot to put your undies on again beneath that kilt you was wearing and they got a flash of your scottish ginger bits :D

:D:D:D

Since leaving school how many proper fights have you had? (i.e with fists?)

So, biting, scratching, kicking, and num-chucks are all "improper" fights? D#mn! My martial arts teacher's gonna be p#ssed! :o

Edited by toptuan

I used to watch people in bars alot. The fighting I have witnessed was not always in bars and not always between men.......but they did all start after drinking alcohol.....what does this mean?

Chownah

Don't believe all you read, watch more TV......... :o

redrus

QUOTE(adjan jb @ 2006-11-30 07:48:00)

According to a survey, 35 % of British males aged between 25 and 35 years old travel abroad to fight with locals. I guess they hold the world record.

I would say it says a lot about you PLUS alchohol.

I have drunk alchohol all my adult life and never got into a fight however sometimes I feel I am a different generation to the current crop of 25 - 35 yo's and sometimes from a different planet. It's all about priorities and, where an evening out is concernined, mine are all to do with fun and enjoyement, fighting doesn't even enter into the equation. If I am in a bar and there are some offensive characters in there as well I'll merge into the background, drink my beer and move on.

PS Brit, zero fights, aiming to keep it that way.

My vote was the 95th, and I added up all of the "None" votes (never been in a fight since becoming adult). 62, roughly 2/3rds of us haven't fought as an adult. And several have posted here that those fights were in very young adulthood, or job-related like a club bouncer.

Adults don't use physical violence, one on one. According to FBI uniform crime reports, the average American is the victim of physical violence once every.......every....how many years do you think? Five, ten, at most twenty years?

Two hundred years.