Thai Visa on Firefox

CRUNCHER

I usually view Thaivisa on Firefox.  Suddenly all TV pages, including photos, are in black and white only.  Other web pages are in colour as normal.

When I view TV on IE everything is in colour as per normal.

Any suggestions as to what is wrong?

Black and white also onfor me on latest versions of Chrome, IE and Opera.  
I have found some other Thai business sites have also gone to B&W in respect to the Kings passing and the mourning request to show B&W.

1 hour ago, beano2274 said:

but in IE it is still in colour

Surprising.

B/W in Edge (W10).

BUT: yes, IE on W10 is in color.

Another proof of it's "excellent compatibility" to other browsers :biggrin:

It's intended as on so many Thai websites and not an FF issue.

Multiple threads already.

If you want to see a picture in color: right click and select command to "show graphics" (exact description varies on browser),

4 hours ago, rhythmworx said:

Why do you guys use sucj outdated browsers, thats a major security flaw on your end.

IE 8, FF28   asking for trouble.

Multi national companies control updates via group policy, we can't update even if we wanted to

20 hours ago, rhythmworx said:

Why do you guys use sucj outdated browsers, thats a major security flaw on your end.

IE 8, FF28   asking for trouble.

No trouble here. Tell you what, the next time I get a virus, trojan, malware, PUP, botnet, rootkit, ransomware or anything else, I'll let you know.

Meanwhile, I'm sticking to XP (not updated since MSE went red several years ago) and Firefox 28.

8 hours ago, rhythmworx said:

Give me yout IP address and I'll create my own admin account on your system  and make your account a guest, from the other side of the world, without you even realising  :smile:

Nope, with administrator privileges of course disabled for the logged in account, you don't

15 hours ago, rhythmworx said:

Give me yout IP address and I'll create my own admin account on your system  and make your account a guest, from the other side of the world, without you even realising  :smile:

Complete rubbish.

On 18/10/2016 at 0:27 PM, JetsetBkk said:

Complete rubbish.

Familiarize yourself with the metasploit framework and many other tools used for penetration testing and you will see I speak truth.

Maybe people are watching you right now via your webcam or listening via microphone (if you have them).

XP isn't safe, take it or leave it, there was no patch for  #meterpreter  >   use exploit/windows/local/bypassuac

Just trying to be helpful

3 hours ago, rhythmworx said:

Familiarize yourself with the metasploit framework and many other tools used for penetration testing and you will see I speak truth.

Maybe people are watching you right now via your webcam or listening via microphone (if you have them).

XP isn't safe, take it or leave it, there was no patch for  #meterpreter  >   use exploit/windows/local/bypassuac

Just trying to be helpful

All multi national companies using older versions of browsers are aware of what you say, the simple work around is that no administrator account is allowed internet access

You are right, and there is a simple work around that private users never use

Archived