90 day reporting

I apologise if my question sounds dumb, but I would just like a second opinion before going to immigration for my 90 day report (non O based on marriage visa).

So, last time I was at immigration (collecting the visa extension approval stamp) the officers told me that I shouldn't do the online 90 reporting, and that next time I should bring my husband with me... Perhaps he was referring to collecting the approval stamp rather than attending the 90 day check-in... So, my question - do I need to bring him to immigration with me for my upcoming 90 day reporting, or not? (It's a long trip hence his preference for staying at home instead!!!!)

Thanks [emoji4]

• Generally there is no reason why your husband would need to go with you to make a 90 day report. 
  • It is possible that they would have wanted him to be there at the end of the 30 consideration period when you were granted the extension of stay. If he wasn't with you I guess it is possible that they were asking to see him at the first 90 day report.

Thank you.. He didn't come last year when I collected the visa approval so I assumed he wouldn't need to this year either - hence my confusion... But as far as I can remember (I've not visited for a 90 day report in ages as have been doing them online!), when I go for the 90 report I don't go through to the officers at the back, it's the front desk who manage it, so surely his being there wouldn't even be noticed? If I remember correctly that is!

Presumably, as you live in Chonburi you may go to Soi 5 Jomtien.  I did my 90 day yesterday.  The lady on the counter (number 4) was very pleasant with good English.  She was exceptionally efficient and I was out in under 10 minutes. Finding a parking spot took longer than the reporting.

22 hours ago, fin5prtw said:

Thank you.. He didn't come last year when I collected the visa approval so I assumed he wouldn't need to this year either - hence my confusion... But as far as I can remember (I've not visited for a 90 day report in ages as have been doing them online!), when I go for the 90 report I don't go through to the officers at the back, it's the front desk who manage it, so surely his being there wouldn't even be noticed? If I remember correctly that is!

Immigration have been, in general, getting stricter about satisfying that a marriage is genuine. I'm just guessing but that might be the reason why they wanted to see your husband on a second occasion after the application was made. It doesn't sound like anything to worry about.

Presumably, as you live in Chonburi you may go to Soi 5 Jomtien.  I did my 90 day yesterday.  The lady on the counter (number 4) was very pleasant with good English.  She was exceptionally efficient and I was out in under 10 minutes. Finding a parking spot took longer than the reporting.

Woops! I really need to update my profile location - I'm no longer in Chonburi! Sorry to waste your time, but hopefully it helps someone else - and thank you anyway!

Immigration have been, in general, getting stricter about satisfying that a marriage is genuine. I'm just guessing but that might be the reason why they wanted to see your husband on a second occasion after the application was made. It doesn't sound like anything to worry about.

I assumed as much, next year I'll definitely be taking him both times to be sure... But do you think in your opinion that I should bring him along to the 90 day reporting as well?