Two German police are badly hurt in ‘far-right’ shootout

webfact

Two German police are badly hurt in ‘far-right’ shootout

606x341_347154.jpg

BERLIN: -- A man said to belong to a far-right group is under arrest after two German police officers were shot and seriously hurt while raiding a house south of Nuremburg on Wednesday.

One is in a life-threatening condition.

A shootout began in Georgensgmünd as security forces tried to confiscate weapons from the 49-year-old, reportedly a member of the ‘Reichsbürger’ or ‘Citizens of the Reich’ movement which rejects today’s German state and harks back to the 1930s.

At a news conference, Bavarian authorities stressed the dangers presented by the far-right.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-10-20

32 minutes ago, 4737 Carlin said:

"At a news conference, Bavarian authorities stressed the dangers presented by the far-right."

Says it all. They should be stressing the dangers presented by allowing one million Islamic soldiers into Germany. The rise of the 'far right' is clearly a reaction to this.

Oh...I missed that part, where one of the "one million islamic soldiers" let into Germany, was part of this OR ANY OTHER SHOOTOUT!

But maybe you know more than me!

...or you are just an Islamophobic troll!

I think it is nothing to do to Islam, nor the flagged ISIS. It is just logical consequence of immigration bomb. There may be a bigger plan to destroy or at least weaken Europe to make it cheaper for buying out. 

The U.S.A is practically dead already. The reaction of Germans and other nations have been living in Europe for thousands years is quite understandable.

There may be a plan also, to make Europe to a stage of mess and riots and the population will insists on to appoint an iron handed leader. Definitely not through voting. This strong leader may lead the population to an other local war or wars which can also decrease the value of the properties, as well as the population.

This may be the goal and the road is bumpy sometimes 

4 hours ago, 4737 Carlin said:

"At a news conference, Bavarian authorities stressed the dangers presented by the far-right."

Says it all. They should be stressing the dangers presented by allowing one million Islamic soldiers into Germany. The rise of the 'far right' is clearly a reaction to this.

Yes its a classic example of pushing your citizens to far to the breaking point. The immigrants have heard so much about the largesse of Germany they want to experience it first hand perish the thought of getting a job and integrating. 

2 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Yes its a classic example of pushing your citizens to far to the breaking point. The immigrants have heard so much about the largesse of Germany they want to experience it first hand perish the thought of getting a job and integrating. 

a) do you even know, who the "Reichsbuerger" are?

b ) How does ANY of what you said, justify shooting people?

48 minutes ago, DM07 said:

a) do you even know, who the "Reichsbuerger" are?

b ) How does ANY of what you said, justify shooting people?

Reichsbürgerbewegung ("Reich Citizens' Movement") is a label for multiple groups and ... The self-described Reichsbürger ("Reich citizens") maintain that the Federal Republic of Germany is illegitimate and that the Reich's 1919 Weimar ...  (A) German citizens. (B) Maybe a trip to Germany and seeing things first hand would explain this to you. I do not justify shooting people but I can understand when frustration mounts to the point where people of a certain physiological thinking could become aggressive. Always remember we were not all born equal. 

13 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Reichsbürgerbewegung ("Reich Citizens' Movement") is a label for multiple groups and ... The self-described Reichsbürger ("Reich citizens") maintain that the Federal Republic of Germany is illegitimate and that the Reich's 1919 Weimar ...  (A) German citizens. (B) Maybe a trip to Germany and seeing things first hand would explain this to you. I do not justify shooting people but I can understand when frustration mounts to the point where people of a certain physiological thinking could become aggressive. Always remember we were not all born equal. 

I am from Germany and I can google Reichsbuerger by myself, thank you!

By the way: your description does not even scratch, what this right wing- fringe group actually represents.

So...thanks for answering my question!

I didn't know how many neofascists hidden by their islamophobie post in this forum.

Now I know.

Trumped people now everywere. Knowing nothing about the facts they cultivate their

ignorance. How many posters supported the Pegida and the AFD already in this forum.

The biggest danger for  the USA and Europe are these ignorant and then violent people.

Germany has already more "terrorists" from the right wing than from immigrates.

Trump's ideology is copied,  not only in the USA  are  ignorant people.

22 hours ago, DM07 said:

I am from Germany and I can google Reichsbuerger by myself, thank you!

By the way: your description does not even scratch, what this right wing- fringe group actually represents.

So...thanks for answering my question!

Your welcome any time to pick my brains. I am of German extraction as well. I have no desire to "scratch" anything about this group they are German in every sense of the word that was my point. The loony fringe exist everywhere. Why do think Trump is the standard bearer of the Republican party well much to the disdain of the Republican hierarchy. Desperate times make people do desperate things. The Saturday night dance at the local church along with a bottle of cheap .75 cent wine to get the courage up to ask girls to dance is long gone. One of my favorite growing up moments. I am one of those guys that rise to a challenge and when wrong apologizes. I am definitely not the smartest guy in the world but I can hold my own. 

17 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

Your welcome any time to pick my brains. I am of German extraction as well. I have no desire to "scratch" anything about this group they are German in every sense of the word that was my point. The loony fringe exist everywhere. Why do think Trump is the standard bearer of the Republican party well much to the disdain of the Republican hierarchy. Desperate times make people do desperate things. The Saturday night dance at the local church along with a bottle of cheap .75 cent wine to get the courage up to ask girls to dance is long gone. One of my favorite growing up moments. I am one of those guys that rise to a challenge and when wrong apologizes. I am definitely not the smartest guy in the world but I can hold my own. 

You were talking about "pushing your citizens to the breaking point"...or something to that effect!

The guys in question are nowhere near the average or normal citizen!

They right wing extremists of the worst kind!

They don't need pushing!

They are far beyond any breaking point already- no need for refugees or the other usual scapegoats!

Just now, DM07 said:

You were talking about "pushing your citizens to the breaking point"...or something to that effect!

The guys in question are nowhere near the average or normal citizen!

They right wing extremists of the worst kind!

They don't need pushing!

They are far beyond any breaking point already- no need for refugees or the other usual scapegoats!

Well your right and answered your own question.