Tourists express their understanding of Thailand's loss by preparing food for mourners

snoop1130

7 hours ago, bannork said:

One has to remember the gripers, moaners, and Ebenezer Scrooges of TV, have been sorely deprived the last 10 days of news items they can savage.So when they get a chance like this it's'sic em' time.

Yeah I guess lack of freedom of speech and media black outs make some people grumpy. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, kannot said:

Farang fixes  road on two occasions makes the news " good  farang"....I fix  the road  round here "not my  job" bad farang.....my interactions round here are very  much like this, if  anyone can moan and bitch its the  village  next to me

You fix no good, concrete not same same asphalt krab. Why you do no good mister? You lazy like Thai? You go homepro, buy bags of asphalt, you make hot and put in hole. You put a plank over it and drive over with car. 

3 hours ago, fruitman said:

You fix no good, concrete not same same asphalt krab. Why you do no good mister? You lazy like Thai? You go homepro, buy bags of asphalt, you make hot and put in hole. You put a plank over it and drive over with car. 

nah I fik it same they do use conclete except  i dont leave it in a mound to cleate a  hump.......ole man flang  number 1 used conclete also, flang  2 used bitch-umen

Edited by kannot