Getting back in operation after operation

Jotham79

We sold 2/3 of our farm and I had a double knee replacement 4 months ago and so have almost had to start over.  I mentioned on another thread about the tilapia, but also have a small pond (15m x 20 m) out on the farm with 300 tilapia and 100 catfish.  My large pond is mixed stocked and has everything. I picked up a few black skinned chickens which have turned out to be excellent layer and have hatched a batch of their eggs already.  I have white and black/brown together for now, but hope to separate them later.  My Rhode Island Reds will be online in a month and the Australorps and Light Sussex are coming along.  I am still working on my yard-bird project and will make a separate post on that.  I currently have 110 chicks of egg layer mix, black skinned chickens, and gai ban.  My doe kindled and I am back in the rabbit business.  I am hatching my  original bloodline of large quail and still waiting on eggs for a special breed of quail where the breeding females get to 400 grams compared to Thai quail with breeders around to 150 grams.  I am working on a raised and a small regular garden for the cool season.  I am hoping to being more active on the forum now.

SAM_0564.JPG

SAM_0565.JPG