Pay True bill in Patong

madmitch

I need to pay a True Online bill today or they'll cut us off! I've looked on the True website and it doesn't seem as though they have an office in Patong. I was hoping there was one in Jungceylon. Anyone know if there's anywhere I can pay a bill as I really don't want to go to Central or Phuket Town today. As is often the case with Thai post, the physical bill hasn't arrived so I can't go to 7-Eleven.

The shop at Homepro was sadly but not unexpectedly short-lived.

Not sure if it works, but you might try to use an old bill to pay the current one at 7-11. 

I have done this with TOT bill when the new bill hadn't arrived to my mail box. At least in TOT case, the 7-11 is connected to real time TOT billing system. Quite often I pay 2 months, even if the bill shows only one month. 

If you have a credit/debit card you can pay for it online by setting up True I Service. Registration page here: https://iservice.truecorp.co.th/?ln=en

I use it every time to pay the bills that I get by email. You can setup email billing on the I service site after you register.

True will not cut you off until you are 30 days late paying the bill which happens when your next one is due.

13 hours ago, madmitch said:

Oilinki thanks. That worked!

Ubonjoe good info but with four accounts (internet and three phone bills) in three different names just a little unwieldy!  

Set up IService for the internet service  and you can add other accounts to pay. Just use the phone number to add the others. Accounts are in my wife's name my phone is mine. I pay 4 bills all at one time with a few clinks of the mouse.

On 10/22/2016 at 0:06 PM, oilinki said:

Not sure if it works, but you might try to use an old bill to pay the current one at 7-11. 

I have done this with TOT bill when the new bill hadn't arrived to my mail box. At least in TOT case, the 7-11 is connected to real time TOT billing system. Quite often I pay 2 months, even if the bill shows only one month. 

We do the same with any bill you can pay at 7/11, use a old bill if the current one has not arrived in the post, been doing it for years with no problems