Any 40-50 baht meals with air con on 2nd Rd

Hal65

11 hours ago, Hal65 said:

had a chicken rice with egg for 35 baht and then a green tea (sweetened) for 15 more. This place was a great find and I thank the earlier posters for sharing!

Great , do you speak or read Thai ? No signs in English so you need to know what you're looking for.   

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, balo said:

Great , do you speak or read Thai ? No signs in English so you need to know what you're looking for.   

No, you can just point at the sign pictures or take a picture on your phone and show it to them :)

3 hours ago, Hal65 said:

No, you can just point at the sign pictures or take a picture on your phone and show it to them :)

another reason to finally LEARN to read Thai. It is not that difficult, after all, and you will be amazed when you suddenly find out that you pronounced most words or places incorrectly.

Plus, you can order food at the said food court in a proper way like a local  ;-)

Ha.  The mention of Terminal 21 Bkk is true. It is the best place in Bkk or even Thailand for food quality and price. Many dishes for 35b which is less then Street food. I am told they will do the same here.  May put Central food mall out of business.

On 10/24/2016 at 10:41 AM, siam2007 said:

I can't believe some reputable members making such miserable and arrogant comments here.

What's wrong with eating at 40-50 Baht places? I love food courts, as they are inexpensive and mostly clean, they offer a large variety of food, plus you clearly see what you get beforehand. That does not mean I don't enjoy some more expensive Farang food or even a buffet once in a while too, but that is my own decision. If people prefer or have to eat at such 40-50 Baht places permanently - it is their life, after all, and every life situation is different

I know a street cart vendor that sells 30 baht kao pat gai, so tasty.  :w00t:

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

Ha.  The mention of Terminal 21 Bkk is true. It is the best place in Bkk or even Thailand for food quality and price. Many dishes for 35b which is less then Street food. I am told they will do the same here.  May put Central food mall out of business.

BKK has really cheap food but over priced property. probably why the food is so cheap, as no one can afford to eat over 50 baht for lunch.