Recommendation: Phnom Pehn Thai Visa agent

There everywhere.... just go to the one near ur hotel

Agents charge average $50 for a drop off monday, get back weds afternoon

$65 for drop off monday, back tuesday afternoon

Beats going to the embassy on ur own when u figure n tuk tuk rides and waiting times

You do know the train does not go to Cambodia and u need take a tuk tuk to the border (cost about 100 baht)

15 hours ago, elviajero said:

You should have no problem returning through Poipet using Visa Exempt Entry as long as you don't have too many recent VE entries.

They gave me a thorough questioning when leaving through that checkpoint, though all my recent entries were Tourist Visa entries, and I only have 3 VE entries ever - from years ago.  I would say, "If you only stay in Thailand for infrequent and short periods of time, you should be OK there."  All others, avoid that entry-point like the plague.

As to agents, I had good luck with the visa-agent located in "Lucky Lucky Motorcycle Shop," who is well recommended, and has good connections.  I was asked to show either an outgoing (from Thailand) air-ticket within 60 days or a bank-statement, and that a bank-statement with over $1000 USD equivalent was considered sufficient to please the Thai Consulate.  I opted for the latter, using my Bangkok Bank passbook.