Arisman's house partially burned

webfact

Arisman's house partially burned

115_Fire.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A three-storey house belonging to former red-shirt leader Arisman Pongruangrong was partially burned in a fire Monday morning.

Police said that the fire started at the prayer’s room on the third floor of the luxury house located in Soi Ratchadapisek 36 in Chatuchak district at about 10 am. They suspected burning candles of starting the fire.

Fire trucks from Lat Phrao station were rushed to the scene and managed to keep the fire under control. Police said that only the prayer’s room was damaged and one man was slightly injured from burns.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/arismans-house-partially-burned/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-10-25

Bangkok fire damages red-shirt activist’s home
By THE NATION

a.jpg 

BANGKOK: -- A FIRE broke out in the house of singer and red-shirt activist Arisman Pongruangrong yesterday, causing minor damage and leaving the singer with a slight burn to his foot. No one else was hurt.

Arisman’s house is located in Bangkok’s Ratchada area. 

The blaze broke out in a Buddhist tabernacle located on the third floor of one of the two buildings that make up the home. Firemen took about 30 minutes to put out the fire.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/politics/30298317

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-10-25

Hmmm.......prayer room, with what appears to be a bar. Pictures in the BP show quite a substantial residence - "political activist" must pay well, on at least one side of Thai politics.

And the other side pays well too! Oh and the other side also have bars in their luxury houses and some in their luxury cars.

1 hour ago, Wilsonandson said:

And the other side pays well too! Oh and the other side also have bars in their luxury houses and some in their luxury cars.

Yes but the "other side" wasn't calling for their followers to burn down Bkk and then followed through with it. Sum Num Na to this POS, I hope karma keeps following all of these terrorists until they fully get what they deserve.

Bring your one liter bottles, we will fill them with gasoline and burn Bangkok to the ground (if we don't get our way). By the way did he escape the fire by sliding down a rope? Isn't that how he usually escapes?

He said whilst machine gun fire ripped threw the air, snipers bullets whizzing by, women and children screaming as a tank crashes through their barracades.

Do you 'think' maybe that's why he said those terrible things?

1 hour ago, Wilsonandson said:

Terrorist? You make me laugh! 555

you don't think inciting people to burn down Bkk is not terrorism? How about children being blown up by RPG's and then encouraging the celebration of that the next day at their rallies?

Exactly what is your definition of terrorists?

52 minutes ago, ALLSEEINGEYE said:

you don't think inciting people to burn down Bkk is not terrorism? How about children being blown up by RPG's and then encouraging the celebration of that the next day at their rallies?

Exactly what is your definition of terrorists?

A terrorist doesn't call for burning a city down in public, so i don't think he's a terrorist. He's a commander in a war so burning millions of people's homes is a warcrime imo. And on the video i see many of his followers yelling who did put Central World on fire, are they prosecuted/arrested yet?

3 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

He said whilst machine gun fire ripped threw the air, snipers bullets whizzing by, women and children screaming as a tank crashes through their barracades.

No I think he said those things because he was paid to. Just like the other two stooges. And all ran away of course and left others in the lurch, just like their boss.

When does his trial come up? Before or after his wife and her role in a certain rice exporting business? Did he ever buy that airline he talked of? Rich wife or big inheritance?

Hmmm.......prayer room, with what appears to be a bar. Pictures in the BP show quite a substantial residence - "political activist" must pay well, on at least one side of Thai politics.

The fact that the man had a very succesful singing career must have passed you by...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No he didnt. He said it looong before they broke up camp red.

If I recall correctly, he was on stage at Bonanza at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk