90 Day reporting and TM30

Hi , I am on a non-imm 'O' and my 90 day reporting was due on 19th September, but I exited Thailand on the 3rd Sep and returned on the 29th Sep. They didn't stamp my 90day reporting slip with a new date upon return to Thailand, so when should I do my next 90day report?  Also how does this affect any TM30 requirements? Thanks

• They don't stamp a new 90 day report date when you return.
  • If you arrived on Sept 29th, and you don't leave the country again, the next report will be due on Dec 27th.
  • Sept 29th is day 1 of the 90 day count.
  • Each office seems to have it's own requirements regarding the TM.30 so it's best to ask them directly if it's needed.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, henrylao said:

May I just ask a related question: My daughter got a new non immigrant visa a few days after she returned to Thailand. Does the 90 days count from her last entry or the date of the new Non Immigrant visa?

Does she have permission to stay for 90 days from a visa entry, or did she obtain an extension of stay at a local immigration office?

Edited by elviajero

2 minutes ago, elviajero said:

Does she have permission to stay for 90 days from a visa entry, or did she obtain an extension of stay at a local immigration office?

She entered 02 August. he new visa received on 9 August 16 is valid until 30 July 2017. But yes the stamp says: extension of stay permitted up to 30 July.

16 minutes ago, henrylao said:

She entered 02 August. he new visa received on 9 August 16 is valid until 30 July 2017. But yes the stamp says: extension of stay permitted up to 30 July.

Usually the 90 day report is due from the date the extension of stay is applied for. I assume she applied for and received the extension on Aug 9th, which means her report will be due on Nov 6th.

53 minutes ago, elviajero said:

Usually the 90 day report is due from the date the extension of stay is applied for. I assume she applied for and received the extension on Aug 9th, which means her report will be due on Nov 6th.

Much appreciated, I go with that