Looking for a Thai babysitter

Sophie Emma

I need someone to do babysitting with my 4 year old son; 4-5 hours Saturday or Sundays and 1-2 evenings Monday- Friday which would be 4 hours probably.

You would take him to Maya mall and Kad San Keaw to play in the children area and the park too. He's pretty easy to look after.

We live in Canal road/ Suthep road area and you would need a scooter and a phone. He has some food allergies so I would need you to read some info on what he eats and avoid problem foods.

reply here and I will give you more information, thanks

Never heard of a "Thai babysitter" that would own a m/c and a mobile and transport your child (on a m/c???? Are you crazy???) to MAYA or KSK. And be versed on food allergies as well? My wife (Thai, who reads TV) just read this topic and showed it to me. She couldn't believe it! I can't either.

About 11 years old viewed bootleg VHS  of "Oriental Babysitter" . Corrupted  for life.

As for Thai babysitters wouldn't bother. Child care simply not viewed as a professional occupation here. How many nursery schools are there? The best you can hope for is come home find 

child playing unattended with girl curled up watching TV in other room.