FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

3 minutes ago, CWMcMurray said:

And am angrier than ever that DNC blocked Bernie from a fair race

As he would be running away with this election at this point if he was the nominee

But that was not what the DNC had in mind. The deal was made 8 years ago that Hilary would be the candidate when Obama ended his second term.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 days from the election, the FBI should NEVER release such an announcement unless they disclose the details. Otherwise, it is highly improper and overt influencing an election by a Republican official of the most important law enforcement agency of the US government.

Certainly there should be clarification. It might be related to his wife's conflict with Weiner, etc., and that maybe Weiner's wife who was working for Clinton did something wrong. Or maybe, Clinton herself did something wrong.  Either way, everyone deserves to know the details, whatever they are.

Would venture that he really didn't want to release this.. But there have been so many reports of fellow FBI. Agents in near revolt over his previous handling

Guessing that must be something significant enough that if he didn't re-open officially that some FBI agents would have leaked it

And if significant and Comey hadn't done this his career would be over

Would guess He likely had no choice but to release this himself or let others do so.. So he tried to get out in front of
It

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

2 minutes ago, CWMcMurray said:

As he would be running away with this election at this point if he was the nominee

A three legged, blind, lesbian goat would be winning hands down if they were a nominee.  Unfortunately they are not and we are where we are. I am sure that many people will find it hard to vote for either candidate and that may be reflected in the turnout. 

I obtained my list from listening to Trump's speeches; watching videos  from a variety of news media including Fox and reading a variety of news sources that include ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, BBC, Australia News, Japanese English, Al Jazeera English. If you desire, you may research  just like I did. I am sure when you listen to his speeches and watch his mannerism towards those he does not agree with- you may come to an educated conclusion. I never form my opinions based upon one source or from the opinions of others. I go straight to the 'horse's mouth'- Donald Trump. He is available for all to see.

No doubt about it- if Bernie Sanders was the nominee he would be 15 points ahead. What a shame that a man who would have done all the things that would actually make America great was not nominated and give the American people a chance to view his agenda.

1 minute ago, elephant45 said:

I suppose the only fun things about these forums is we get to say things we could never say to anyone we knew or to anyone in person.

This particular forum?

Personally I have both barrels on tap but hold back cause I value the time I can waste during periods of boredom.

59 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

I unsuccessfully searched for the the following terms that would substantiate Trump's negative image:

fag
dyke
slut

wetback
ni#%er
whore
Are you suggesting that using harsh criticism is grounds for being demonized?

Try searching again using these words:

Crooked (201)

Liar (15)

Disaster (26)

Fraud (22)

Failing (62)

Corrupt (18)

His use of these words, along with their context, justifies the deplorable image he has so richly earned.  You're free to cite subjectivity and disagree, and I'm not really interested in trying to push my opinions on you, but suffice it to say that no candidate in recent history has bottomed out like Trump has with so many different minority groups - purely as a result of things that he himself has said.

Furthermore, the word 'clue' doesn't seem to be an insult, but Trump said "doesn't have a clue" nine times.  That's clearly an insult.  Why even bother with the charade of word-searching?  Just peruse he list and see everything he's said.

Also, I like how you switched from "negative image" to "being demonized".  Those goalposts moved all the way to Egypt.

3 minutes ago, attrayant said:

Try searching again using these words:

Crooked (201)

Liar (15)

Disaster (26)

Fraud (22)

Failing (62)

Corrupt (18)

His use of these words, along with their context, justifies the deplorable image he has so richly earned.  You're free to cite subjectivity and disagree, and I'm not really interested in trying to push my opinions on you, but suffice it to say that no candidate in recent history has bottomed out like Trump has with so many different minority groups - purely as a result of things that he himself has said.

Furthermore, the word 'clue' doesn't seem to be an insult, but Trump said "doesn't have a clue" nine times.  That's clearly an insult.  Why even bother with the charade of word-searching?  Just peruse he list and see everything he's said.

Also, I like how you switched from "negative image" to "being demonized".  Those goalposts moved all the way to Egypt.

I agree with you 100%, never in history has there been a Democrat candidate to which all those words applied as if they were invented for her.

15 minutes ago, Strange said:

This particular forum?

Personally I have both barrels on tap but hold back cause I value the time I can waste during periods of boredom.

You've been holding back? Jeesh

Postpone the election for another 6-12 months. It would be unprecedented, but given that both the Republican and Democratic candidates seem to be tainted by one scandal after another neither can be trusted to run the country competently anymore and others should be given the chance to promote themselves for the top job.

38 minutes ago, elephant45 said:

Are you serious? These are all full of the same BS are they not? Surely this is sarcasm?

Sad truth is you would be hard pushed to find any news channel anywhere that had a good word to say about Trump.  It is self imposed by the moron himself.  He just has to open his mouth and poisonous drivel spews out.

It is not biased reporting, just reporting!

Just now, Pinot said:
16 minutes ago, Strange said:

This particular forum?

You've been holding back? Jeesh

Better believe it. 

As much as our Libs and LGBT crew might hate me, I'm on their side in that aspect. Got no issues. Support it 100% 

JT has still ignore listed me though. Its BS. Dont know why we can't online bro-hug about it.... 

7 minutes ago, Pinot said:

I hope during the next 8 years you'll learn to spell the President's name. The deal..

Believe it. Comey is toast.

Well there goes the election for Trump if you're not voting. I'm always amazed at how far out in wingnuttia these lemmings dwell. This is from the "both of the suck branch". Please Dude, keep your promise and don't vote. Here that? That's the sound of the biggest landslide in history rolling down the mountain. 

Well, the newest HRC email scandal lasted about two hours in which the stock market fell 150 points with the thought Trump might actually get elected. So much for that bullshit. 

I love that the Trumpeteers are doing victory dances after this incredibly stupid move by the now lame duck FBI director...idiot. Bye bye, buckeye. :hit-the-fan:

Move along people...nothing to see here. 

Rudy Giuliani in an interview this afternoon listed 16 items under which he said he would be able to successfully prosecute.

Newt Gingrich said that the Clinton organisation falls within The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act  - the same standards applied to organised crime syndicates:giggle:

3 hours ago, attrayant said:

Neither of those were within quotation marks, nor were they contained within the quote box.  Can you figure out why I composed the post that way?  I'll bet you can if you really try.

Of course, I can.  You were trying to deceive the forum members into believing that what you wrote was in the article, when it wasn't.

14 minutes ago, Asiantravel said:

Rudy Giuliani in an interview this afternoon listed 16 items under which he said he would be able to successfully prosecute.

Newt Gingrich said that the Clinton organisation falls within The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, commonly referred to as the RICO Act  - the same standards applied to organised crime syndicates:giggle:

Giuliani and Gingrich .... Lovely couple of low-lives these 2 are....they are that crooked they couldn't lie straight in bed....fortunately they both have their use by dates glowing on their foreheads

Believe it. Comey is toast.

Well there goes the election for Trump if you're not voting. I'm always amazed at how far out in wingnuttia these lemmings dwell. This is from the "both of the suck branch". Please Dude, keep your promise and don't vote. Here that? That's the sound of the biggest landslide in history rolling down the mountain. 

Well, the newest HRC email scandal lasted about two hours in which the stock market fell 150 points with the thought Trump might actually get elected. So much for that bullshit. 

I love that the Trumpeteers are doing victory dances after this incredibly stupid move by the now lame duck FBI director...idiot. Bye bye, buckeye. :hit-the-fan:

Move along people...nothing to see here. 

No idea why you are being rude to me or calling me a Trump supporter

The only candidate that I actually supported was Bernie Sanders

I do agree with you that is almost certain that Hillary will win

Although still stand by my comments that she will go into the white house terribly damaged and just because she wins the presidency it doesn't mean that all this will end

Will likely be 4 years more of all this nonsense and no real chance for country to progress.

Please explain to me again why she is a better candidate for America than Bernie Sanders?

And before you say it.. I know that ship has sailed , but just because this is where we are doesn't mean it is a good thing .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

4 minutes ago, Phuket Stan said:

Giuliani and Gingrich .... Lovely couple of low-lives these 2 are....they are that crooked they couldn't lie straight in bed....fortunately they both have their use by dates glowing on their foreheads

low life? I'm sure there are many people in New York that remember 9/11 and would disagree with you on that

anyway at least they both have the upper hand advantage in that they are not currently under FBI investigation:tongue:

20 minutes ago, Usernames said:

Of course, I can.  You were trying to deceive the forum members into believing that what you wrote was in the article, when it wasn't.

I think a little more highly of the forum members here than do you, I guess.  I trust most of them understood that the lead-in was a summary or paraphrasing of the content of the link. Most of them.  Maybe even all of them, with one apparent exception.

Rudy Giuliani- a Trump Sycophant- former mayor of New  York- who was responsible for the 'stop and frisk' policy which targeted blacks and other minorities and a clear violation of civil rights. The same man who announced to the media he was divorcing his wife- before he told her so he could cohabitate with whomever.

Newt Gingrich- another Trump Sycophant- former speaker of the house- forced to resign over 'improprieties' and a known philanderer and adulterer.

Neither have any credibility left with their ridiculous spin to make Donald Trump- the new messiah. They too, are headed for the scrapheap of history.

2 minutes ago, Asiantravel said:

low life? I'm sure there are many people in New York that remember 9/11 and would disagree with you on that

anyway at least they both have the upper hand advantage in that they are not currently under FBI investigation:tongue:

Both Gingrich (with his historic contract with America in 1994) and Giuliani (with his historic prosecution of NY mafia and then later  9/11) both had their impressive moments in the sun. Unfortunately, as both became increasingly irrelevant and unimportant, they have grasped onto trump for a free ride.  Not too smart as that will soon be a ride to disgrace, and then these two 73 year olds will properly retire and give it a rest.  Tired, old, and irrelevant...as well as backing the fascist. 

Not a distinguished ending for either.

9 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Left-wing spin. There is no way the FBI would be bringing this up 11 days before the election, unless it was a burger with extra BEEF.

According to Carl Bernstein " We don't know what this means yet except that it's a real bombshell. And it is unthinkable that the Director of the FBI would take this action lightly, that he would put this letter forth to the Congress of the United States saying there is more information out there about classified e-mails and call it to the attention of congress unless it was something requiring serious investigation. So that's where we are"  http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/bernstein_fbi_would_not_reopen_case_unless_new_evidence_was_a_real_bombshell.html

FBI has lost it too in this crazy election campaign. Comey has taken FBI back to the dayze of J. Edgar Hoover....

Former DOJ spokesman for Eric Holder Matthew Miller, a self described “recovering flack from DOJ, DSCC”, schooled Republican FBI Director James Comey for violating his power and lambasted him for commenting on a case within 60 days of an election.

“The department and the FBI have very strict rules about when they can comment on ongoing cases and Director Comey has violated those rules going back to his original press conference when he closed the case,” Miller said on CNN.

James Comey's abuse of power

Photo published for James Comey’s abuse of power

James Comey violated time-honored Justice Department's practices with his remarks about Clinton's emails.  

But this latest example violates a long standing practice which is that the department goes out of its way not to do anything that can be seen as trying to influence an election in the closing days of an election, and usually they interpret the closing days to be seen as the last 60 days let alone the last 11 days.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/james-comeys-abuse-of-power/2016/07/06/

Whatever happened to the FBI -- and DOJ -- policy to not comment on ongoing investigations. And political ones in particular with an election of the Potus a handful of days away. Looks definitely like the bureaucrat lawyer Comey does in fact want to become the most powerful figure in America.

FBI Dictator James Comey, the bigger they are the harder they fall. 

Archived