FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

3 hours ago, Thaidream said:

I obtained my list from listening to Trump's speeches; watching videos  from a variety of news media including Fox and reading a variety of news sources that include ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, BBC, Australia News, Japanese English, Al Jazeera English. If you desire, you may research  just like I did. I am sure when you listen to his speeches and watch his mannerism towards those he does not agree with- you may come to an educated conclusion. I never form my opinions based upon one source or from the opinions of others. I go straight to the 'horse's mouth'- Donald Trump. He is available for all to see.

So you know Trump personally then?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, attrayant said:

It will be several days before polls reflect the impact,

True. However, Trump was already going up in the polls and this will help immensely. He has the momentum 11 days before the election. This has the makings of a classic October surprise.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/29/trump-gains-on-clinton-in-new-poll.html?via=mobile&source=copyurl

2 hours ago, Xircal said:

Postpone the election for another 6-12 months. It would be unprecedented, but given that both the Republican and Democratic candidates seem to be tainted by one scandal after another neither can be trusted to run the country competently anymore and others should be given the chance to promote themselves for the top job.

That just may happen. Obama could claim martial law in a Hillary victory, and could install Biden. Similarly in aTrump win he could claim foreign interference (Wikileaks) and cancel the election.

1 hour ago, Publicus said:

FBI has lost it too in this crazy election campaign. Comey has taken FBI back to the dayze of J. Edgar Hoover....

Former DOJ spokesman for Eric Holder Matthew Miller, a self described “recovering flack from DOJ, DSCC”, schooled Republican FBI Director James Comey for violating his power and lambasted him for commenting on a case within 60 days of an election.

“The department and the FBI have very strict rules about when they can comment on ongoing cases and Director Comey has violated those rules going back to his original press conference when he closed the case,” Miller said on CNN.

James Comey's abuse of power

Photo published for James Comey’s abuse of power

James Comey violated time-honored Justice Department's practices with his remarks about Clinton's emails.  

“But this latest example violates a long standing practice which is that the department goes out of its way not to do anything that can be seen as trying to influence an election in the closing days of an election, and usually they interpret the closing days to be seen as the last 60 days let alone the last 11 days.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/james-comeys-abuse-of-power/2016/07/06/

Whatever happened to the FBI -- and DOJ -- policy to not comment on ongoing investigations. And political ones in particular with an election of the Potus a handful of days away. Looks definitely like the bureaucrat lawyer Comey does in fact want to become the most powerful figure in America.

FBI Dictator James Comey, the bigger they are the harder they fall. 

You Clinton Crime Family supporters have a truly amazing thought process. The ends justifies the means with you people. It does not even enter your mind that this investigation is being re-investigate because of new evidence has been discovered that HRC knowingly and criminally acted  outside the rules and policy of a govt official.

Next you are gonna try and convince us all, that Comey, the Russians, and the RNC all conspired to force Hillary not to create a .gov account and set up a secret personal server and private domain for her email to force an investigation  that would get Trump elected.

1 hour ago, Publicus said:

FBI has lost it too in this crazy election campaign. Comey has taken FBI back to the dayze of J. Edgar Hoover....

Former DOJ spokesman for Eric Holder Matthew Miller, a self described “recovering flack from DOJ, DSCC”, schooled Republican FBI Director James Comey for violating his power and lambasted him for commenting on a case within 60 days of an election.

“The department and the FBI have very strict rules about when they can comment on ongoing cases and Director Comey has violated those rules going back to his original press conference when he closed the case,” Miller said on CNN.

James Comey's abuse of power

Photo published for James Comey’s abuse of power

James Comey violated time-honored Justice Department's practices with his remarks about Clinton's emails.  

“But this latest example violates a long standing practice which is that the department goes out of its way not to do anything that can be seen as trying to influence an election in the closing days of an election, and usually they interpret the closing days to be seen as the last 60 days let alone the last 11 days.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/james-comeys-abuse-of-power/2016/07/06/

Whatever happened to the FBI -- and DOJ -- policy to not comment on ongoing investigations. And political ones in particular with an election of the Potus a handful of days away. Looks definitely like the bureaucrat lawyer Comey does in fact want to become the most powerful figure in America.

FBI Dictator James Comey, the bigger they are the harder they fall. 

This aint about comey...its about crooked hillarys involvement in a criminal investigation that has not been completed...unfinished business y'know. 

17 minutes ago, attrayant said:

......, my facebook feed is dead quiet about this.  For all of August and September I had to watch all my friends endlessly bicker about Hillary this and Trump that.  But nobody seems to care about this except for the Trumpettes who already hate Hillary anyway.

Theyre quiet because theyre praying. 

3 hours ago, Thaidream said:

I obtained my list from listening to Trump's speeches; watching videos  from a variety of news media including Fox and reading a variety of news sources that include ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, FOX, BBC, Australia News, Japanese English, Al Jazeera English. If you desire, you may research  just like I did.

Already done and I disagree with your conclusions completely. 

1 hour ago, Asiantravel said:

Watergate's Carl Bernstein: FBI Wouldn't Reopen A Probe Unless It Is "A Real Bombshell"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/28/bernstein_fbi_would_not_reopen_case_unless_new_evidence_was_a_real_bombshell.html

Bernstein is his own best publicist. Always has been.

Said last year Trump is "fascism"

Google it: Bernstein says Trump is fascism." Bernstein just met himself on his way back again.

True. However, Trump was already going up in the polls and this will help immensely. He has the momentum 11 days before the election.

Another national poll? I'm not impressed. Get back to me when he starts climbing in all of these state polls - almost all of which he needs to have any hope of winning.

12f5760c434452ef7c26785fa4f98261.png

Source: electoral-vote.com

Numerous posts have been removed.   A number violate Fair Use Policy.   You may quote 3 sentences, the headline and a link to the source.   That's it.   Some time ago, this was a problem and the offenders were given suspensions, which seemed to work for them.   Hopefully, the current posters will heed this message and avoid the same fate.  

Also off-topic posts and replies removed.  

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

Biden is getting it. This is a BIG DEAL. Trump may very well win.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/29/biden-will-reach-out-if-trump-wins.html?via=mobile&source=copyurl

ha ha...Joe's taking full focus of this to fire up the troops. Joe's an ole hand at this partisan and electoral blood in the streets stuff.

Some of us had been getting rather smug lately.

The bugie is sounding 'assembly.' Trump's people make big noise while Clinton's people turn out a big vote.

Comey's political coup is a backfire and next comes the electoral blowback.

8 hours ago, Thaidream said:

Good Lord- please someone tell me how Donald Trump is going to make  America great gain. Don't tell me it is because he is going to build a wall and deport 11 million people; don't tell me it's because he will tear up all the trade deals and re-negotiate them; don't tell me he will charge Nato, Korea and Japan for American protection; don't tell me he will get Russia to give back Crimea and became bet friends with America. He can't do any of this even if he wanted to. He can't bring back all the lost manufacturing jobs because even the POTUS doesn't have the power to stop business from globalization.

What he will do is cause a huge rift in America and a further coarsening of the way business is handled and alienate the rest of the World against America. This is a global society we live in and the POTUS must be able to get along with other countries not provoke them at every turn.

Donald Trump is probably the one person I could never vote for and it's simply because he is not qualified and I know  the ony thing he cares about is himself.

So- to those who go ahead and vote for him- I can assure you if elected- expect to see a meltdown of the stock market and the decline of the US Dollar by at least 20%. 

The way to make America great again is to dismantle the Beltway establishment and de-capture it's institutions and press. No candidate can do that through intentional action. It might come about in the midst of chaos. And then you rebuild...

1 hour ago, dcutman said:

You Clinton Crime Family supporters have a truly amazing thought process. The ends justifies the means with you people. It does not even enter your mind that this investigation is being re-investigate because of new evidence has been discovered that HRC knowingly and criminally acted  outside the rules and policy of a govt official.

Next you are gonna try and convince us all, that Comey, the Russians, and the RNC all conspired to force Hillary not to create a .gov account and set up a secret personal server and private domain for her email to force an investigation  that would get Trump elected.

The usual OTT stuff.

It's not even good creative writing.

The rightwhingers are all coming back out of the woodwork now that they've got their electric chair sparking up again in ye ole dungeon.

Ole Sparky. 

21 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

He is not supporting Trump  - just admitting the repened FBI poll is a VERY big deal. Don't shoot the messenger. 

Who're you talking about here? Bernstein or Comey? Nothing's been reopened either.

If you're referring to Carl, no one around here claimed Bernstein is supporting Trump. And youse is the guyz with the guns, not us.

You in the right election?

Or just on the right.

Nice quickie cliche' btw.

13 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Joe is giving a lot of voters a reason not to vote for Hillary at all. He is pretty much admitting that the email scandal is legitimate. 

You wouldn't want to quote Joe on that eh...

"pretty much admitting" doesn't quite cut it around here. It's a rather sloppy a statement to make thx. No surprise of course. You do have that Joe quote at the ready.......

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

But they won't tell BEFORE the election which is why the TIMING by the FBI is so weird and arguably wrong.

That is exactly what I thought about the Trump sex accusers. They waited 20 or 30 years saying nothing, then a month before election got all the fame and money they dreamt about! 

Unusual timing

27 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

The way to make America great again is to dismantle the Beltway establishment and de-capture it's institutions and press. No candidate can do that through intentional action. It might come about in the midst of chaos. And then you rebuild...

Heard that somewhere before...more than once.

Vietnam.

Iraq.

Now the USA.

That's quite a vision youse guyz got over there. The nihilist-anarchist school of failures. Brought home directly to the land of birth by the far out right Mad Max reactionaries. Neocon radicals descend in America and on America. Led by their hero Donald Trump.

Radical stuff from over there. Globally radical.

25 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Joe Biden. Why else do you think he is saying that he will accept a Trump victory? 

Joe doesn't want to have to work for HRC (as possibly her SecState).

The two families are the Hatfields and the McCoys of the Democratic Party, as you may know. Then again maybe you don't.

Produce the exact quote plse thx. In context would be good too.

1 hour ago, Anthony5 said:

Trump spikes 30% in one prediction market after FBI letter on new Clinton-related emails

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-spikes-30-one-prediction-204133350.html

Easy on the hysterics plse thx.

Just checked the odds in Vegas, London, Dublin....

Jimmy Vaccaro the 71 year old master of definitive odds in Vegas gives HRC 1-6 odds to win, or 85.7% probability. Jimmy gave his up-to-the-moment odds while on his way to his early voting in Nevada for Trump. Jimmy said: "It's possible for Trump to win -- 20% ain't great, but it's possible."

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-10-28/las-vegas-bookmakers-pine-for-a-piece-of-the-election

Apart from the excellent Bloomberg article on the USA election odds...

Wm. Hill in London continues to rate Clinton to win  -- at odds of 1-3 or 75%.

Paddy Power in Dublin has HRC at odds of 2-7 or 77.7% to win.

(Keep in mind Jimmy had Obama in 2012 at odds of 1-5 to win, or 83.6%.)

Winning Party:

Democratic Party has odds of 1-4 to win, or 80%

Republican Party has odds of 11-4 to win, or 26.6%

Winning gender, President of the United States, a first time ever category of odds making:

Female, 2-7 odds to win, or 88.8%

Male, 14-5 odds to win, or 26.3%

Super Important Note: It is seriously illegal in federal law to wager money on any kind of election in the United States. Do not attempt to wager money on this election, inside the United States -- or on any election of any kind ever inside the USA. It is a serious violation of very serious federal law to bet within the borders of the United States on any election in the United States, ever. Odds making in Las Vegas, Nevada, and in Atlantic City, New Jersey on the election of Potus are for purposes of general interest only.

Off-topic, troll posts and replies removed.   Continue with the nonsensical bickering and snide remarks and you WILL receive a suspension.   That suspension will go past November 8th.  

You have been warned.  

Stay on topic, please.  

2 hours ago, Time Traveller said:

That is exactly what I thought about the Trump sex accusers. They waited 20 or 30 years saying nothing, then a month before election got all the fame and money they dreamt about! 

Unusual timing

Comey sent his letter to the Republican Party chairman of the committee. Comey did not communicate directly at all with the ranking minority member of the committee, i.e., the Democratic Party member.

Ignoring the ranking Democratic Party member of the committee is a personal affront to him. It is also an offense against the protocols and the practices of the U.S. House of Representatives in the Congress. And to the Democratic Party as an institution of U.S. Government, politics, elections and their outcomes to include their processes.

All the same, however, at least in the United States a perspiring coup-maker high up in the bureaucracy has to expose himself publicly as the radical he is from the instant of his launching his own personal coup.

Archived