Thai man who carried out brutal sex attack on American tourist has sentence slashed

rooster59

2 hours ago, MiKT said:

I like your idea of comparisons, but the problem is (to quote Bernard) TiT; and people get ridiculous sentences for crimes we are not even allowed to mention on TV. Even the good (sic) General has suggested (without condemning it) that you might get raped if you are beautiful enough, so what hope is there of getting sensible sentences out of the Thai judiciary.

I really dont want to hit the like button.... but.... I accept that as a truism.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Strange that you should say that , because this discussion is about what constitutes murder , and its a new off shot to this topic , so, it can hardly be described as flogging a dead horse

No it is nothing to do with murder - its "Thai man who carried out brutal sex attack on American tourist has sentence slashed"

You have no reason for attacking amykat the nasty way you did and If you want to discuss sentences for murder you need to start another topic.

16 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Strange that you should say that , because this discussion is about what constitutes murder , and its a new off shot to this topic , so, it can hardly be described as flogging a dead horse

Whilst enjoying a rather delightful char grilled steak.... did gross indecency and rape, change to murder?

1 hour ago, Johnniey said:

Avoiding the issue again. I'll start calling you blueseel. 

Do you think groping someone should get a more sever sentence than killing someone?

I showed the US sentencing to show you what a so called developed country thinks. I could show similar things for the UK. For example one punch killers get less than 4 years. 

I have no quest for such a thing. I say it as I see it. 

Oh you have a quest.

The very fact you desperately try to make out this crime was less severe than it actually was is a clear sign of this.

This piece of filth should have gotten more than 5 years for this crime. 

10 years is still the lenient side of appropriate for me, but at least is closer than he now has to serve.

I don't think he should have anything severed.

You will call me by my user name if you call me anything.

All clear?

Do you think groping someone should get a more sever sentence than killing someone?

I showed the US sentencing to show you what a so called developed country thinks. I could show similar things for the UK. For example one punch killers get less than 4 years. 

And yet... I showed you the western system of mandating sentences.

your example, unless I'm mistaken, was a women having her breast fondled.... on a scale of one to ten.... how do you rate a bit of in flight breast fondling, vs terrorizing and masterbating over a helpless and crippled girl, within a short time of a severe, life threatening incident.

you example is worthless... do some research and come back with court ordained sentences ( pre mitigation) to give yourself some credibility... then perhaps you can argue down the sentence of a scumbag of heinous proportions, if that is what you wish to do.

that said... only a fellow rapist would plead the case of a compatriot.... assumedly you do not fall into that gatergory.

The land of the free, hey?

you tarnish the USA

check reality... and the impact that emotions have on changing laws

IMG_2505.PNG

30 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Oh you have a quest.

The very fact you desperately try to make out this crime was less severe than it actually was is a clear sign of this.

10 years is still the lenient side of appropriate for me, but at least is closer than he now has to serve.

All clear?

Sorry.... I call you blues

Edited by farcanell

18 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

It wasn't rape and we don't care about your dinner.

I do.... and I matter... certainly more to me than you, obviously.

and how do you know that it wasn't rape, as in genuine penetration... degrading rape, when rape is also defined as sexual assault, which was the charge brought against your scumbag mate?.... although to my mind, having a mate of yours, as you seem to be advocating his innocence, straddling a crippled girl and tossing off over her, is about as depraved as it gets.

i wonder, if you were unfortunate enough to have eight inches embedded whilst picking up the soap in a prison block.... would you call it rape... or a soapy massage..

im thankful that my idea of paradise is far removed from your acceptance of life's norms.... or your perception of what they should be

but go ahead with your obnoxious thoughts and inflammatory posts, which, unlike mine, and others, produce statements, evidence, and facts

im thankfully that my idea of paradise, is far from your acceptance of life's norms, and I wish you ill luck and si liar treatment, by a system you wish to support, verses change for the better ?

49 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Oh you have a quest.

All clear?

Didn't You see the question in bold. lol.

Slippery As bluespunk

2 hours ago, Johnniey said:

Let me educate you. The average sentence is around 5 years. In Arizona, for example, the first  US state I looked at, the maximum is 12.5 years. Many drunk drivers, for example, get suspended sentences. 

California - maximum 11 years - http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-193.html

Somehow, you think that the sentence for groping someone should be higher than someone killing someone. 

Can't you see your twisted logic? Probably not as you turn everything into an attack on the Thai legal system. 

5 years for this crime certainly not as outrageous as some here think.

Let me educate you.... blah blah.... the first state I looked at... blah blah.

dude... cherry pick all you want... this man committed a heinous crime, in almost everyone's eyes but yours.... this definition herein, would see the guide fried... end off

IMG_2510.PNG

Edited by farcanell

9 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Didn't You see the question in bold. lol.

Slippery As bluespunk

I saw the question and the question showed how low you are sinking in order to create doubt on the seriousness of this piece of filths assault.

Disgusting.

Edited by Bluespunk

27 minutes ago, farcanell said:

and how do you know that it wasn't rape, as in genuine penetration... degrading rape, when rape is also defined as sexual assault, which was the charge brought against your scumbag mate?.... although to my mind, having a mate of yours, as you seem to be advocating his innocence, straddling a crippled girl and tossing off over her, is about as depraved as it gets.

i wonder, if you were unfortunate enough to have eight inches embedded whilst picking up the soap in a prison block.... would you call it rape... or a soapy massage..

im thankful that my idea of paradise is far removed from your acceptance of life's norms.... or your perception of what they should be

but go ahead with your obnoxious thoughts and inflammatory posts, which, unlike mine, and others, produce statements, evidence, and facts

im thankfully that my idea of paradise, is far from your acceptance of life's norms, and I wish you ill luck and si liar treatment, by a system you wish to support, verses change for the better ?

My God,  what a horrible flame,  which is against forum rules. did you choke on your  steak?

This Man is a beast.  how dare you call him my mate.

English Is obv  not your native language as I NEVER said he was innocent.

Do You think he should get a  sentence  more than  that of manslaughter?

Your  buddy won't answer the question.

Wishing Ill luck on someone is  disgusting, imho.

How Low can you stoop.

Edited by Johnniey

2 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

My God,  what a horrible flame,  which is against forum rules. did you choke on your  steak?

How Low can you stoop.

No one yet has sunk as low as you.

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I saw the question and the question showed how low you are sinking in order to reduce the seriousness of this piece of filths assault.

Disgusting.

It Is quite a civil  question,  why on earth can't you answer it.  You are so selective and frankly  sowing your true colours of  how rude you really are.

Just now, Johnniey said:

It Is quite a civil  question,  why on earth can't you answer it.  You are so selective and frankly  sowing your true colours of  how rude you really are.

I answered your question

You didn't like the answer.

Tough.

3 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

All I did was ask a question.

Please Explain how that is low.

You are claiming all this piece of filth did was grope a woman.

That is disgusting behaviour.

You should be ashamed.

Edited by Bluespunk

1 minute ago, Johnniey said:

No You never.you said you don't care.

Be A man of integrity and answer it.

Do You think this crime is worse than manslaughter?

Already answered.

Think of new questions if you are capable of doing so.

Just now, Bluespunk said:

You are claiming all this piece of filth did as grope a woman.

That is disgusting behaviour.

You should be ashamed.

I certainly am not  saying this. I don't know exactly what he did.  My point,  which you have strangely distorted was that  sexual assault is not as serious as  killing someone.

I'm sick of you putting words in my mouth.

14 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

How Low can you stoop.

15 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

How Low can you stoop.

Lol.... obviously not as low as you... and yes... English is my first language... which part of it do you have problems with?

oh... were I'm from... mates stick together... you seem to be doing all things possible to support this vile creature... ergo " mate"

Anyway.... were you lack comprehension, let me know, and I will try my best to add to your education and erudition.

please please end your argument by simply admitting this man is a disgusting criminal and deserves far more than he got sentenced to ( or will serve)

48 minutes ago, farcanell said:

I would just like to see him charged for the crimes that he committed .

Some posters seem to making things up , things that never happened and then saying that his sentence was lenient based on things that didnt happen  

16 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

I certainly am not  saying this. I don't know exactly what he did.  My point,  which you have strangely distorted was that  sexual assault is not as serious as  killing someone.

I'm sick of you putting words in my mouth.

Read the question you put in bold.

11 hours ago, sanemax said:

No you wouldnt be charged with capital murder .

Do you even know what the word "murder" means ?

Well yes, in fact, I do know what the word murder means. Capital murder also has various meanings which could confuse people from around the world.  So in the US, generally, it would mean a murder that was eligible for capital punishment. But in this context, the example that I used, it is called capital murder when a murder is carried out during the course of another felony.  That felony being the bank robbery.  That bank robber could have intended in his brain to not have killed anyone, or his group of friends could have not actually killed anyone themselves, etc, but the fact that they got together and committed this felony and someone died as a result will result in what is called a capital murder charge also known as first degree murder.

Please Sanemax, don't ask me any more questions re this because I don't intend to get tangled up in your web all day long debating this.  But I don't mind explaining this once.

11 hours ago, MiKT said:

Don't worry amykat, he does not live up to his pseudonym.

Thank you for your support, but this guy has trouble defining rape even when written 3 times on this page in front of him?

Or he is just purposely obtuse ...which is my theory.

He found ways to quite deviously misquote my words, try to dismiss me as being off topic when I wasn't, and other crazy-making methods in the past.