Alternatives to Dara Pharmacy for Mirtazapine

lordblackader

Went and saw my delightful doctor out at Rajavej this afternoon (I don't mean that sarcastically, if only doctors in my native Australia were so lovely, and could speak perfect English as well), and had a discussion about my current medication which was causing some issues, the biggest being that I've lost my appetite (down 7-8kgs in 7 weeks, worse things in the world :) )

She's changed one of my pills to Mirtazapine, but tells me they can't supply it and I have to get it from Dara Pharmacy, which is on the road out to Central Airport Festival from town (near McCormick Hospital/ Dara School according to Google Maps)

Does anyone know if there is an alt pharmacy in town or Chang Klan way that offers a similar range, in particular Mirtazapine? It apparently it doesn't need a script but isn't stocked everywhere so recommendations of Boots and Watsons definitely not wanted :)

I can always hire a tuk tuk for a couple of hours to go get it but if there was one closer would rather not.

Thanks.

There's a pharmacy on the one way street past the Iron Bridge....It's on the same side as PhoAhn on the left - almost directly across from "shower massage" type place/driveway.....

That was, at one time, the go to place for hard to find Rx.....

Sorry, don't know the name, can only get you within 50m if you follow this......Rx on the left - convenience type store on the right - cashier in the middle...Both pharmacists speak english very well....

There's a liquor store next to it....

Archived