Need an Orthodontist in Bangkok

donaldinho9

Hi Everyone,

Need to get some dental work done. Have an impacted canine that needs to come through, so apparently need a premolar on either side taken out, then full orthodontics for up to 2 years to fill the spaces and align my teeth!

Not looking forward to it, but for sure it is cheaper here than back home. Looking at getting lingual braces.

Can anyone recommend a good orthodontist/dental centre who can do this and how much?

Many thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been consistently happy with the Dental Hospital on Sukhumvit Soi 49.

http://www.dentalhospitalbangkok.com/

They also have Invisalign. But as mentiopned by other poster,  braces -- whether Invisalign or other -  may not be as  much cheaper as you expect. The only savings will be on the dentist fees, not the braces themselves. Extraction should be less.

Yes I'm in Bangkok. Thanks for your help! I don't think Invisalign would work, as it's a fairly big job. My dentist back home told me Lingual braces are what I need as I play sports, so a ball or elbow in the face with regular braces would not be ideal!

Do both of those places do Linguals?

Thanks very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you're in Bangkok, i'd recommend you to see Dr. Wanjira Chutimanutskul of Bangkok Smile Dental Clinic at sukhumvit 5 or asoke. She's a highly skilled orthodontist who graduated from the University of Sydney in Australia. She likewise have an Invisalign Accreditation and they definitely have the state-of-the-art Lingual Brace which my neice had about a year ago. They also have Damon Braces as well. Check out their website for their prices.