Ayutthaya high-speed crash: Prosecutors to contest Jenphop's insanity defense

webfact

Let us take a few steps backward in civilized development, You want to stop all this senseless killing, bring back Public Executions of those who murder either with weapons or vehicles.

A few will give a wake up call !! As for the Red Bull Twerp, find him and drag his butt back to stand trial, somebody knows where he is, follow the money !!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Thursday, November 03, 2016 at 5:43 AM, Alive said:

I think any sane person who kills someone and tries to hide that truth by becoming another lie by being a 'monk' will eventually go insane. His future is hopeless. Whether he sees jail or not he will be tormented for life. I wonder what the people who go to his temple feel knowing his story.

Do you really think so, I would suggest he doesn't give a rats arse about anything other than his own skin.

On November 2, 2016 at 7:50 PM, spidermike007 said:

The Monks should have rejected him outright. They could have and should have seen how insincere he was. Not insane enough to drive. Only a cowardly denial, and fear of taking responsibility and paying the price. He killed two people! A half man with cash attempts to walk away. 

He would have came with a very generous donation. 

On 11/3/2016 at 10:02 AM, gdgbb said:

You should be surprised because temples are not a refuge for anything or anybody.  There have been many reports of monks being arrested, defrocked and charged with different offences.

That is precisely my point; temples are the refuge for many of these crooks - just hoping not getting defrocked ;-) 

On 11/3/2016 at 5:43 AM, Alive said:

I think any sane person who kills someone and tries to hide that truth by becoming another lie by being a 'monk' will eventually go insane. His future is hopeless. Whether he sees jail or not he will be tormented for life. I wonder what the people who go to his temple feel knowing his story.

You're simply wrong about this guy...he has no conscience at all...he will feel only relief...not gratitude...and certainly not torment...

On 11/3/2016 at 5:43 AM, Alive said:

this guy will walk. just like the red bull guy and many others.

On 03/11/2016 at 8:47 PM, gchurch259 said:

Let us take a few steps backward in civilized development, You want to stop all this senseless killing, bring back Public Executions of those who murder either with weapons or vehicles.

A few will give a wake up call !! As for the Red Bull Twerp, find him and drag his butt back to stand trial, somebody knows where he is, follow the money !!

removed beforemods removed

Edited by ratcatcher

On 11/3/2016 at 1:43 AM, Alive said:

I think any sane person who kills someone and tries to hide that truth by becoming another lie by being a 'monk' will eventually go insane.

You don't really believe he gives a toss about being a monk for a few weeks, do you?