Enraged driver punches, forces motorcyclist to prostrate at luxury car

webfact

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, rems said:

a mini cost less than 20k euros in germany lol... are they really journalists ?

And in Thailand they cost between 2 million baht and 3.5 million baht   ( 51,000 euro to 90,000 euro )

8 hours ago, BuaBS said:

The car owner was right . All too often these <deleted> bikes come near you car , scratch it and drive on . If you value your car , whether ii is a "luxury" car or not , it is hard to keep yourself contained . It's good to put the video up for everyone to see what may ( or should) happen to the hit & runners. Hope the biker has good insurance or let him bleed money to pay for the damage. A repaired car is NEVER the same again .

How can a car never be the same again after a scratch? Utterly ridiculous comment.

8 hours ago, atyclb said:

after taxes a mini cooper is an expensive car in thailand and viewed by many thais as a special car

Ok a special car for a thai but still far, far away from being a luxury vehicle.  A pickup is a special vehicle for thais

9 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

I would opt for a  Mercedes!

Well here you can find the prices for Mercedes in Thailand 

http://www.mercedes-benz.co.th/content/thailand/mpc/mpc_thailand_website/enng/home_mpc/passengercars/home/new_cars/models/slk-class/_r172/advice_sales/pricelist.html

Don't forget that car purchase is often as more about fashion and lifestyle than driving the car.   

2 hours ago, seancbk said:

What a negative attitude you have about things.   

Have you ever heard of moving on?

Things become old news and people are interested in the new news.  

Not just in Thailand.... everywhere.   News is only news for a short amount of time then something else is news.

Do you really want to know every last snippet of info about every case?     You seem so convinced that once the spotlight is off these people they just go back to their normal lives...  of course they don't.  They have to continue to deal with the fallout of their actions.  The difference is YOU don't have a first hand report of each and every difficulty they have to face.

In the case of the shoplifting model, thousands of people shoplift, some get caught, some don't.   If they are just a low life they don't make the news. Only if they are famous or pretty does anyone care to report it as news.     Question is why do you care so much?    Jealous that she makes more money than you?  Jealous that she's young and attractive?    

whoa man! i just tell it how it is, nothing to do with being pessimistic. these controversies fizz out over time and those involved, yeah they get on with their lives. and those on the upper level of the "food chain", live happily ever after. saying it isn't so in Thailand only means you haven't lived here long enough.

" Question is why do you care so much? Jealous that she makes more money than you? Jealous that she's young and attractive?"

- you're one to talk about moving on. take a chill pill, man.

11 minutes ago, irwinfc said:

whoa man! i just tell it how it is, nothing to do with being pessimistic. these controversies fizz out over time and those involved, yeah they get on with their lives. and those on the upper level of the "food chain", live happily ever after. saying it isn't so in Thailand only means you haven't lived here long enough.

" Question is why do you care so much? Jealous that she makes more money than you? Jealous that she's young and attractive?"

- you're one to talk about moving on. take a chill pill, man.

I hate how the new forum settings mean it only quotes the last persons reply....  makes following a conversation almost impossible.

Sorry if I came across as a bit hard, but so many people make negative comments about things not being dealt with or people getting away with things.  The truth is that in most cases that isn't what happens at all.

I've lived all my life in Asia, been coming to Thailand regularly since I was a kid and been living here for 8 years so far, so I think I understand Thailand better than most.  

I actually think more like an Asian than a Westerner.

9 hours ago, Dagnabbit said:

Your wife is absolutely right.

People don't click like because they appreciate the behavior of the man in the video. They click like because they appreciate the fact it got uploaded.

That, and it gets put onto their timeline for their friends to see and when they like it, it goes onto others and so on and so forth to ridicule this pomp ass. 

4 hours ago, off road pat said:

Does that apply to all Thais ???? just because some @hole was filmed at he's best , doesn't mean all Thais are like him !!!

Some of the longest,  deepest tunnel vision ang narrowest blinders are found on these TV strings. How can anyone with an IQ larger than his shoe size wiz all over these folks without embarrassment,  when cities in  The Leader of the Free (western) World are a virtual shooting gallery...often these days by trigger-happy cops.

I feel MUCH safer here than the occasional jittery crossing the border into good  ol' gun packin' merka.

....come to think of it, too many TV regulars sound EXACTLY like some of the worst red-neck xenophobic bigots in Alabami ....

11 hours ago, dotpoom said:

My wife says the car owner will lose his good name. . . . I don't think so I said. . . Out of 70000 posts. . . 58000 people like it? . . . . Thai people "do different"  she said. What do u mean I asked. . . If they had seen a man boxing a baby would they have...  "Liked" it. . . As per usual, my question was meet with silence. 

11 hours ago, dotpoom said:

My wife says the car owner will lose his good name. . . . I don't think so I said. . . Out of 70000 posts. . . 58000 people like it? . . . . Thai people "do different"  she said. What do u mean I asked. . . If they had seen a man boxing a baby would they have...  "Liked" it. . . As per usual, my question was meet with silence. 

You should listen to your wife.

He has lost his job, his house has been egged and the police are involved.

The thais liked it because it was reported. That is what your wife told you.

You were met with silence because she couldnt be bothered explaining to you. Let me guess, you cant understand thai.

Now if you are man enough, go and tell you were wrong and apologise.

Next time she is silent consider that you are probably wrong again.