Enraged driver punches, forces motorcyclist to prostrate at luxury car

webfact

Enraged driver punches, forces motorcyclist to prostrate at luxury car

By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer -

pp.jpg

Video screenshot

BANGKOK — Footage spread Sunday of a driver who was caught on video raging and subsequently punching a motorcyclist who lightly shoved his vehicle, after the man allegedly tried to escape, and forcing him to prostrate to his car.

The video, posted at 2pm spread on a Facebook page called “If you wanna be famous, we can arrange it” (Yak Dang Diew Jad Hai) had been shared over 70,000 times by 10pm and liked more than 58,000 times. Police said the incident took place Friday.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/bangkok/2016/11/06/raged-driver-punches-forces-motorcyclist-prostrate-luxury-car-accident/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-11-07

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TV host ‘Nott’ in trouble over alleged assault
By THE NATION

95000872ae7d4f9165c364c11f414e2a-sld.jpe

BANGKOK: -- TV HOST Acharanat “Nott” Ariyaritwikol yesterday sparked anger on the Internet after a clip of him furiously punching a motorcycle rider went viral on social media.

The recorded clip shows Acharanat drag the motorcyclist, Kittisak Singto, by his sweater collar, after he accused Kittisak of scratching the back of his Mini Cooper car. The video shows the TV host punching him in the face a couple of times, and demanding that he prostrate himself before the car.

The incident took place on Friday in Bangkok’s Yannawa district.

According to a local traffic police officer, the 28-year-old TV host and Kittisak decided to settle the complaint filed at Yannawa Police Station on the day, with both apologising to each other and no charges being pressed.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30299328

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-11-07

Dont  you just  love the hi so- lo so society..........all the way to the TOP

Having  said that  some of the motorcyclist in Bangkok need a good seeing to.

Id  so loved to have smacked the c88t in the face back

18 minutes ago, Pattaya28 said:

Luxury  Car ? Where ?

Prostrate ? I don't think so.

Again inaccurate  reporting.

who  cares, it  sells newspapers or views, they didnt mention his sexual orientation though so i was  a little  disappointed

2 hours ago, kannot said:

Dont  you just  love the hi so- lo so society..........all the way to the TOP

Having  said that  some of the motorcyclist in Bangkok need a good seeing to.

Id  so loved to have smacked the c88t in the face back

Agreed I'd have put him on his arse as soon as grabbed my jacket.

My wife says the car owner will lose his good name. . . . I don't think so I said. . . Out of 70000 posts. . . 58000 people like it? . . . . Thai people "do different"  she said. What do u mean I asked. . . If they had seen a man boxing a baby would they have...  "Liked" it. . . As per usual, my question was meet with silence. 

This type of stuff happens all the time with this type of guys using their vehicle to force others off the road even when they are using it properly. They are ignorant not knowing they are driving a weapon. 

Several years ago here in Pattaya, I was going down a soi. all of a sudden I noticed a large Camry, within inches behind my rear wheel. There was no where for me to go or speed up because of the traffic. I turn my head to look back that was all it took for the guy in the car to set him off. At the stop light  he pull up roll down his window and started up. I sat there and smiled said nothing then shook my head. As the light changed I needed to make a left and he flipped and started to chase after me. I was thinking this was crazy I could have lost him but that would have meant taking off at a high speed in a small Soi in a residential area so I decided to pull over.  He pull up jump out, starting yelling etc. just like the video,  I just stood there and knew something was coming.  Then he made a gesture to punch me by the time he knew it he was looking up from the ground.  I could have just wipe his ass all over the Soi, but I just got back on my bike. 

If I was there Thailand or not being me I would have stepped in and stop the guy from hitting the other guy.  If I was the guy before he even grab it would be his last time.

Unfortunately, here there is normally not much that you can do if a motor cyclist puts a little scratch on your car.

I am truly amazed that they somehow manage to only leave black marks on the side of my car and not deep scratches.

His reaction way over the top though...

Motorcyclists have put scratches and dents on all four corners of my car because they refuse to follow traffic rules and expect very car to to avoid them regardless of their behavior. But violence is not the answer to the problem. Unfortunately, reporting to the police is also useless. I just let the insurance company handle things. 

The car owner was right . All too often these <deleted> bikes come near you car , scratch it and drive on . If you value your car , whether ii is a "luxury" car or not , it is hard to keep yourself contained . It's good to put the video up for everyone to see what may ( or should) happen to the hit & runners. Hope the biker has good insurance or let him bleed money to pay for the damage. A repaired car is NEVER the same again .

1 hour ago, BuaBS said:

The car owner was right . All too often these <deleted> bikes come near you car , scratch it and drive on . If you value your car , whether ii is a "luxury" car or not , it is hard to keep yourself contained . It's good to put the video up for everyone to see what may ( or should) happen to the hit & runners. Hope the biker has good insurance or let him bleed money to pay for the damage. A repaired car is NEVER the same again .

you need help.

Archived