Finally, it's Clinton or Trump: Long race ends, voters pick

webfact

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To all the Hillary Clinton supporters on the TVF do not despair. I felt the same way when Obama was elected twice. It is not the end, in four years there is always the chance to throw the bum out and vote for someone else. America will survive, everyone will be OK.

1 minute ago, Ahab said:

It is not the end, in four years there is always the chance to throw the bum out and vote for someone else. America will survive, everyone will be OK.

Or elect him for another term---- lets give the guy a chance..................:coffee1:

To all the Hillary Clinton supporters on the TVF do not despair. I felt the same way when Obama was elected twice. It is not the end, in four years there is always the chance to throw the bum out and vote for someone else. America will survive, everyone will be OK.
He will change SCOTUS for 50 years so you're wrong.

Trump just gave a very gracious acceptance speech, even congratulating Clinton on her campaign.

Today belongs to Trump, the David against the Dems Goliath, the man that did it virtually on his own.

He did what I and millions wanted and kept her out of office. Now he has a chance to make a difference, and people sniping on TV are not going to change that. So, please give the negativity a rest till tomorrow. Don't come across as sore losers.

I'd love to be the proverbial fly on the wall of the White House to see what is going on with the Obamas. He is probably saying rude words. He hasn't come out to congratulate Trump, which says much about him.

Will he shake the hand of the man that is going to destroy his legacy and everything he stands for?

I hope the Bush clan are crying. Hopefully, they and the Clintons will be done forever as Washington elites.

Even Mitch is probably sweating, thinking of what is coming.

Comey and Lynch are probably getting the CV out, and Van Jones will no doubt be looking for a safe house to hide in ( even better leaving the country ).

They'll be partying in the FBI. All those old white guys ( as one poster calls them ) will be looking forward to being able to do their jobs again.

A lot of bureaucrats in Washington will be sweating for their jobs.

The lobbyists ( I hope ) will be running for the hills.

Change is coming. If it's not good, the voters can kick him out in 4 years, but change there will be. Live with it, or emigrate. I hear Canada is looking for people.

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He will change SCOTUS for 50 years so you're wrong.

I had hoped that healthcare was moving in a good direction that I could depend on.

I was about to buy a house this winter in the US and start to make the move back over the next year.  So I guess I won't be doing that ...I was waiting for the election ...just in case.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I respect that you even came on here now, given everything you have said in the past, but puleeze give it a break, even if it's only till tomorrow.

Hey dude, this isn't your private club ...you are busy gloating your ass off, we accept that, so leave us alone ...I congratulated you ...

4 minutes ago, amykat said:

I had hoped that healthcare was moving in a good direction that I could depend on.

I was about to buy a house this winter in the US and start to make the move back over the next year.  So I guess I won't be doing that ...I was waiting for the election ...just in case.

With health care premiums in the USA  rising to around $1000 USD (or more) per month and a deductible of $12,000 USD per year I would hate to see what you consider a "bad direction". 

9 minutes ago, Ahab said:

With health care premiums in the USA  rising to around $1000 USD (or more) per month and a deductible of $12,000 USD per year I would hate to see what you consider a "bad direction". 

Yes, I am well aware of that.  I have been living in a foreign country for 12 years because I could not get health insurance in the great USA unless I was employed full time.  I have an illness I will have until I die, and I was too sick and tired to work full time and it made me sicker and more tired.  Amazingly I had enough money to not need to work full time or really at all.  But then comes the question of insurance and how to get that, or how to pay for sky high medical bills which most normal people cannot afford.   When you get really sick, you usually can't work, therefore you lose your insurance ...funny conundrum in our society.