• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, NovaBlue05 said:

I don't know about the media fabrications you cite, but this does provide some hope that the majority may not want a blatantly corrupt, dishonest and likely criminal rogue in the White House

Yeah, but you know his kids and ex wives are going to be doing the Hugh Rodham, Billy Carter influence peddling dance. They won't be nearly so sophisticated and successful as the Clinton cabal.

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Anyone seen or heard from JT today or has he already jumped off the Bali Hai pier? 

Anybody who knows him might want to check-in on him  :tongue:

LOL> I'd love to see the look on his face right now.

Just now, OMGImInPattaya said:

It would be priceless...just talk allot of handwipes with you to help him clean the egg off his face  :tongue:

He was thinking of going back to the US, so maybe we'll have to endure another million posts now, as that's never going to happen.

5 minutes ago, robblok said:

Seems Thrump is a lot more popular than people figured, he will win fair and square. I do think he is the worst of the 2 but its their country and they will vote him in. 

I would have voted for him.

Just now, robblok said:

I dislike both of them.. but thought Clinton was less a risk. Anyway I am not from the US so I did not have to chose. 

Maybe it's time for a shakeup. Clinton assured stagnation.

Just now, tropo said:

Maybe it's time for a shakeup. Clinton assured stagnation.

That is true.. I am just worried the shakeup will be too much and will drag the world down with it. But who knows I might be totally wrong. Lets wait and see. 

1 minute ago, robblok said:

That is true.. I am just worried the shakeup will be too much and will drag the world down with it. But who knows I might be totally wrong. Lets wait and see. 

As it is seems that many were wrong about the election prognosis, probably they are wrong about other things related as well.