Dentures In Pattaya

jasperblubber2005

:o

thought i sen a thread on this topic not to long ago but the search produced nothing, looking for a dentist to re-line my current dentures here in pattaya, thought some one mentioned a dentist across from marine disco, went there this afternoon, nothing that i could find, thanks in advance

jasper

Seems that nobody has problem with their dentures. You could ask lady dentist at Pattaya International Hospital. Everybody seems to love her. Apparently, she sings while she works.

:o

thought i sen a thread on this topic not to long ago but the search produced nothing, looking for a dentist to re-line my current dentures here in pattaya, thought some one mentioned a dentist across from marine disco, went there this afternoon, nothing that i could find, thanks in advance

jasper

Seems that nobody has problem with their dentures. You could ask lady dentist at Pattaya International Hospital. Everybody seems to love her. Apparently, she sings while she works.

Her name is Dr Aree and front desk phone no is :038428374 the ladies in her appt bit do not speak too good English I have found so persevere. :D