Thai Airways HKT-BKK Domestic?

Argus Tuft

Has anyone taken a domestic flight with TG since the new airport terminal opened?

Client says that they are flying on TG206 this week at 1215 - from the International Terminal (maybe they mean Phuket International Airport)

I would assume it is a domestic departure from the old terminal - anyone who can help with advice on this thanks in advance :)

If you intend to fly international from bangkok... Example ... Phuket-Bangkok-Doha-London... Then you should go to the international terminal.

If you take the same plane only to bkk.. then go to domestic. Inside the international terminal you walk to the same place as the people from domestic. It is the same plane, but if you are in transit you get a sticker on you so staff know where to send you(e.g. transit and not domestic).

Its easy..Endstation bkk... go domestic... going further internationally.. check in in international.

43 minutes ago, paahlman said:

If you intend to fly international from bangkok... Example ... Phuket-Bangkok-Doha-London... Then you should go to the international terminal.

If you take the same plane only to bkk.. then go to domestic. Inside the international terminal you walk to the same place as the people from domestic. It is the same plane, but if you are in transit you get a sticker on you so staff know where to send you(e.g. transit and not domestic).

Its easy..Endstation bkk... go domestic... going further internationally.. check in in international.

Exactly this way it was last week on my TG flight to bkk. i came from right(domestic) to the bridge and the international flyers from left(international) from new terminal.