Early Years (E.Y) teaching policy.

I'm a Masters student attempting to research / undertake a 'policy content analysis' on E.Y teaching. That is to say.... I want to find out more information about what the Thai governments MOE policy is in relation to E.Y teaching. i.e. what policy standards are schools supposed to adhere to? What are the developmentally appropriate practices for E.Y teaching in Thailand? What are the criticisms / limitations of current policy? 

If you have any information to share I would appreciate your opinion. 

Or maybe you currently work in the E.Y's as a teacher and would like to give some feedback or comment. 

Many thanks

Every heard of Google?

Type www.google.com in your browser and type in the search bar -

'early childhood education in Thailand'

You'll find loads of info by the MOE and UNESCO.

Searching on the key words 'early years' will lead to other results.

Are you really serious about getting the right information you’ll need on an open forum, or are you trying to find somebody who could basically give you all answers/content to your own research?

Start with the Thai curriculum and work your way through. You’ll find it here:

http://www.act.ac.th/document/1741.pdf   

Another useful link to give you an idea:

http://www.unescobkk.org/education/resources/resources/education-system-profiles/thailand/early-childhood

Best of luck with your theory. :jap:

Let them sleep a lot, dont teach more than 5 words a day, make sure they wai the teacher properly, dont shout too much, and smile a lot. I think that about wraps up EY edutainment from MOE guidelines not to be criticised and the limitations have been set .  

Masters solved. Next question .....

On 11/15/2016 at 0:26 AM, KhruGin said:

Let them sleep a lot, dont teach more than 5 words a day, make sure they wai the teacher properly, dont shout too much, and smile a lot. I think that about wraps up EY edutainment from MOE guidelines not to be criticised and the limitations have been set .  

Masters solved. Next question .....

You have just spelled out my high school lesson plans to a 'T' !

Archived