Chicken Plates

junglechef

There are a few places around that sell that stuff but, sorry, can't think of exactly where I've seen them.  I believe (not 100% sure) that the place selling ceramic ware on Nimmanhaemin (a hundred yards or so north of Soi 6) will have some.

The "chicken/rooster" motif is a big deal down in Lampang and there are a lot of places there that make and sell all types of dinnerware (cups, saucers, bowls, plates, etc.) of that type.  And I suspect that most of that stuff sold here in CM comes from the kilns down there.

2 minutes ago, just_Elaine said:

I have not been there in quite awhile, but I think the place in the parking lot of the Big C (old Carrefour) on Superhighway had this style plates.  

There are 2 shops in the parking lot. One or the other will have them. They are seconds or B-grade. I've never been able to spot a flaw on their goods.

We used to get these on the Hang Dong road, south of Lotus, on the river side of the road.

I am guessing half to one kilometer past Lotus.

My wife said the name Suan Dok Ceramics. She said there is one in town.

Edited by hml367

5 hours ago, elektrified said:

There are 2 shops in the parking lot. One or the other will have them. They are seconds or B-grade. I've never been able to spot a flaw on their goods.

Plus one for Big C extra carpark.  Might even be somewhere near there to service your minibus :smile:

2 hours ago, MESmith said:

Plus one for Big C extra carpark.  Might even be somewhere near there to service your minibus :smile:

Big C Extra car park didn't have them but happily ordered for me, thanks everyone!

(the tire shop outside in the same plot doesn't have the the fluids I need :smile: )

On 11/15/2016 at 11:45 AM, hml367 said:

We used to get these on the Hang Dong road, south of Lotus, on the river side of the road.

I am guessing half to one kilometer past Lotus.

My wife said the name Suan Dok Ceramics. She said there is one in town.

I've seen them there, too. Same side of the road as Tesco Lotus. South of the new Geriatric Hospital.

Edited by ilostmypassword