3000!

Donz

Im finally in the 3000's.

Who's the man? :D

3008 posts of complete crap that has been no real contribution to TV or any of its members. Well done donz :o

Better than 4305 of complete crap!

nice one, that actually made me laugh

Im finally in the 3000's.

Who's the man? :D

3008 posts of complete crap that has been no real contribution to TV or any of its members. Well done donz :D

Better than 4305 of complete crap!

And almost twice as good as 1875 :o:D

But I don't have 1875 posts - take another look!

Your right sorry my mistake, 1878, if you reply to this :D

DB, you never told me what speed internet you get in the land of camels, sand and chinese restaurants...

The only camels we have in Bristol are in the zoo, the only sand we have is actually in Weston but we do have loads of chinese restaurants in Bristol :o but if you wanted to know my internet connection in Bristol then it is 10 meg :D

DB, you never told me what speed internet you get in the land of camels, sand and chinese restaurants...

The only camels we have in Bristol are in the zoo, the only sand we have is actually in Weston but we do have loads of chinese restaurants in Bristol :D but if you wanted to know my internet connection in Bristol then it is 10 meg :D

Sorry :o I got you mixed up with KerryD -you can dee how that would happen Bristol and Kabul are very similar places.

How much do you pay for 10MB, who is it with and is there a limit - I am going back to the UK next year.