Approximate dates of school holidays in october/november 2017

Clive

Can anyone please tell me the dates of the school holidays in Thailand for October/november as hoping to come over to see my son but as usual his mother is completely unhelpful providing this information.
Wish to book the time off work as its 1st come 1st served basis.
Thank you

October has passed, no holidays in November, December 5 (fathers day) and 10 (Coronation day) are public holidays. December 10 is on a Saturday so Monday December 12 is a holiday.

Thai and bilingual school have their mid-term exams around the week of the 13 to 16 December. Not that important but can be made a reason. The mid-term break for Thai and bilingual schools are October and March to mid-May. Length varies, some 2 weeks some up to 4 weeks. Most schools break  26 December to 3 January

Are you paying the school fees? I strongly recommend that you pay directly to the school and not to the mother and you wouldn't have had this problem. The principal will accept and appreciate you as you pay and you will get a different status. The principal will write English good enough to communicate and nearly all schools have email. All schools except perhaps some village schools accept bank transfer no problem

Good Luck

Mikey

Edited by MikeyIdea