Whining judge in viral videos found dead in her home

webfact

Whining judge in viral videos found dead in her home

By Coconuts Bangkok 

ex_judge_1.jpg

Chidchanok Paensuwan was filmed yelling at bystanders at the Department of Land Transport on Jan. 20, 2016. 

BANGKOK: -- The mentally ill judge who was filmed throwing tantrums at two different governmental offices earlier this year died at her home in Bangkok's Sena Nikhom area yesterday.

Eleven months after falling under public scrutiny for her inappropriate behavior, Judge Chidchanok Paensuwan died at the age of 45 yesterday. The details of her death have not been revealed by her family, according to Suebpong Srisakul, a spokesman of Court of Justice.

Chidchanok had been a judge at Court of Justice for over a decade. She was diagnosed with unspecified mental illness and was reportedly moved to an inactive post where she didn't preside over trials. However, she kept her position as a judge.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/11/17/whining-judge-viral-videos-found-dead-her-home

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-11-17

1 hour ago, Cuchulainn said:

............ She was diagnosed with unspecified mental illness ...............

..............but was allowed to drive nonetheless.

As that picture was from January 20th, it may have been prior to the diagnosis ?

4 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Hopefully, all the bad ones such as her, go to God...it's the one way Thailand can move forward.

If all the bad ones such as her, go to God, how in the hell does God have time for the good ones and the ugly ones?

2 hours ago, darrendsd said:

RIP, all the ones who ridiculed this woman should hang their heads in shame

She was a judge, I for one would expect exemplary behaviour, from her especially in public

She left herself open to the ridicule she received

Perhaps the state of her mind was unbalanced at the time but I dont remember that information being in the public domain 

As you can see I am no bleeding heart liberal

2 hours ago, darrendsd said:

Sorry darrensd, but I did not ridicule this woman some months ago when she displayed despicable, arrogant and abusive behaviour. This was not going to make her respected and loved by ordinary people. In simple terms, a perfect Miss Fitch. (that's rhyming slang BTW)

3 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Why? She's a nutter.  Another one off the streets.

Although I agree with your sentiment, it is important to say that there are many mentally disturbed people going about their lives quietly and peacefully. What happened here is that we had a woman with apparent mental and medical problems, in the position of a judge, driving her own car in a dangerous manner while at the same time verbally abusing others simply because she thought she was a very important  person . "It is a far, far better rest she's gone to than she has ever known". Dickens

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

Although I agree with your sentiment, it is important to say that there are many mentally disturbed people going about their lives quietly and peacefully. What happened here is that we had a woman with apparent mental and medical problems, in the position of a judge, driving her own car in a dangerous manner while at the same time verbally abusing others simply because she thought she was a very important  person . "It is a far, far better rest she's gone to than she has ever known". Dickens

"there are many mentally disturbed people going about their lives quietly and peacefully".

Think about it. They cannot be mentally disturbed then.

40 minutes ago, rott said:

there are many mentally disturbed people going about their lives quietly and peacefully".

Think about it. They cannot be mentally disturbed then.

no guys, they are not talking about the all of us, here on TV....

Even dough, some should feel concern.......

14 hours ago, darrendsd said:

Please don't get me wrong, i know what you mean but??????

Suppose your kid had to stand in front of her in a court of law, loke so many had too, and she sentenced with a disorder .......how many of her sentenced people have had a real fair , free of mentall illness influenced judgement?

Anybody?

100??

10000 people?

and STILL she hel her judge status and drove a vehicle.

RIP indeed!

15 hours ago, darrendsd said:

She could not have always been crazy and have attained her position as a judge. Her mental problems most likely were caused by some

physical change: chemical imbalance, brain tumor, etc. It can happen to any one of us.

12 hours ago, darrendsd said:

Some real <deleted> on this forum, she was mentally unbalanced, when you have this condition you do things you don't normally do

And are allowed to do things that normally shouldn't be done like still driving a car. perhaps sitting on the bench in judgment of others.

How many cases did she deliberate on when in this unbalanced state, I'll bet there will never be a review of her decisions ?

On 17/11/2016 at 1:44 PM, darrendsd said:

There's a certain person liking that post who spends best part of his time on TV ridiculing people. Although maybe ridiculing fellow farang doesn't count. Hypocrite and a WUM.

Edited by jesimps

10 hours ago, riceyummm said:

She could not have always been crazy and have attained her position as a judge. Her mental problems most likely were caused by some

physical change: chemical imbalance, brain tumor, etc. It can happen to any one of us.

Certain occupations here can be birthrights for certain monied families. Positions such as, oh let me see, prime minister, government ministers, police chiefs, judges, pooyai baans, its a long list, but i think you get the idea.

to offer some proof of what i say, lest this be construed as a troll post, i offer the meteoric rise of a certain young Yoobamrung

On 17/11/2016 at 4:10 PM, oldlakey said:

She left herself open to the ridicule she received

Perhaps the state of her mind was unbalanced at the time but I dont remember that information being in the public domain 

All the more reason why not to make knee jerk judgements on people's behaviour before knowing all the facts ....otherwise you might be leaving yourself open to some ridicule of your own.

On 17/11/2016 at 0:03 PM, Cuchulainn said:

............ She was diagnosed with unspecified mental illness ...............

..............but was allowed to drive nonetheless.

Putting aside the possibility of the photo being taken prior to diagnosis,...... given the illness is unspecified, how do you know she is not fit to drive?