Patong One Way Traffic

Patong2

One way system in Patong has been a nightmare for years. That's why I stopped shopping at the Patong Deli years ago.  I dread having to go to the Patong post office to pick up registered mail.

As far as I remember the TukTuk always protest about any road changes. May they all rot in hell when Patong implodes.

On 11/17/2016 at 7:55 PM, LivinginKata said:

One way system in Patong has been a nightmare for years. That's why I stopped shopping at the Patong Deli years ago.  I dread having to go to the Patong post office to pick up registered mail.

As far as I remember the TukTuk always protest about any road changes. May they all rot in hell when Patong implodes.

I remember when the one-way system was first implemented years ago, the Tuk Tuk mafia used it as a convenient excuse to justify their outrageous 200 baht minimum fare for rides within Patong.

Agree about the hassle of going to the Post Office. For us on the southern end of town, it involves going all the way to Prabaramee Rd on the northern end, then back-tracking to the Post Office on 200 Pii. 

Archived