Powdered organic meals

A1Str8

Anybody gets this stuff in Thailand? Powdered food from quality ingredients I think it's amazing. 

Depending on the exchange rate, one meal costs about 45-50 baht. 

I am not advertising it, I am a customer and simply sharing my experience. I love it how I can get what my body needs without always having to go around looking for food. Shopping for food, cooking etc. And I get real food from quality sources at the price of a meal on the roadside at one of the vendors. 

I eat other stuff too but this is what I consume for the most part.  This way, I don't need to focus much on eating. To me it doesn't have much importance anyway. I eat for function, not taste. 

Just give my body what it needs, so it can function at its best. I am talking about food, like Huel for example. My favorite. 

Just easy and efficient. Then I can go about my day, focus on business and other things instead of stuffing my face with the usual junk. The way I see it, it's not about the calories you consume, but what you actually digest. 

No, thanx, I just like cooking too much (and my wife will kill me I she not longer can go shopping)

But to answer your question: no idea if it is for sale in TH and honestly, I doubt it. But I suppose you can order online?

Year. It's like a protein shake where you put a couple of scoops into a glass and add water.

Meal-Powder-Jug-Vanilla.jpg

Lazada may have something like this but if not you could make it yourself in large batches. Roast a full beef joint, 3kg of spuds, 5kg of various vegetables. 1 huge Yorkshire pudding and maybe half a jar of horseradish sauce. Then all you need to do is put it in a dehydration unit and smash to dust in a blender. You may as well also dehydrate a huge apple pie and throw that in too.

14 hours ago, notmyself said:

Year. It's like a protein shake where you put a couple of scoops into a glass and add water.

Lazada may have something like this but if not you could make it yourself in large batches. Roast a full beef joint, 3kg of spuds, 5kg of various vegetables. 1 huge Yorkshire pudding and maybe half a jar of horseradish sauce. Then all you need to do is put it in a dehydration unit and smash to dust in a blender. You may as well also dehydrate a huge apple pie and throw that in too.

I think you forgot to add some soup.

15 hours ago, notmyself said:

Or just sweep the floor at your local Thai outdoor restaurant, bag it and tag it!!! Yuk!

Sorry but if you want to stay healthy , powder is not the way to go. Do you really think all the vitamins and minerals will be kept when you powder the food ? Start eating raw vegetables instead.

1 minute ago, balo said:

Sorry but if you want to stay healthy , powder is not the way to go. Do you really think all the vitamins and minerals will be kept when you powder the food ? Start eating raw vegetables instead.

I agree. The powder might be good for a quick meal in a pinch, I doubt you would get much nutrition from it if you used it everyday though.

1 hour ago, balo said:

No problem. Yes I know so it's the way to go. Since I am talking about foods that are dried and dehydrated, only the water content is lost. There's no heating or any similar process. Therefore the micronutrient profile stays intact. 

4 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

No problem. Yes I know so it's the way to go. Since I am talking about foods that are dried and dehydrated, only the water content is lost. There's no heating or any similar process. Therefore the micronutrient profile stays intact. 

Only the water content is lost. Do you know what chemical bonding is?

I think this thread should be moved to the 'health' sub-forum because it has nothing to do with food.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/23-health-body-and-medicine/

22 hours ago, notmyself said:

Roast a full beef joint, 3kg of spuds, 5kg of various vegetables. 1 huge Yorkshire pudding and maybe half a jar of horseradish sauce. Then all you need to do is put it in a dehydration unit and smash to dust in a blender. You may as well also dehydrate a huge apple pie and throw that in too.

I took the challenge, locked myself the whole day in the lab and here is the result of my experiments:

IMG_1321.JPG

A bread 

Passionfood already offered me to do the distribution for Thailand. Just afraid the initial investment might be too much for me. Anyone interested to become a partner?

32 minutes ago, notmyself said:

Only the water content is lost. Do you know what chemical bonding is?

I think this thread should be moved to the 'health' sub-forum because it has nothing to do with food.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/23-health-body-and-medicine/

I do yes. Since it's food it falls into the category of food. 

1 hour ago, notmyself said:

Cool. I eat dirt but find it somewhat bland. Should I add white dirt to improve the taste?

That's alright if you eat dirt. I stick to food, even if it's in powder form which makes no difference. 

Archived