The anti-Trump resistance takes shape: 'Government's supposed to fear us'

webfact

WATCH: Buzz Aldrin floored as Trump humiliates himself attempting to talk about science and space

In an event at the White House this week, President Donald Trump reignited The National Space Council to help achieve his dream of landing a human on Mars within his first term.

The problem was not in reigniting the American strive to achieve planetary travel or even Trump’s inability to understand Buzz Aldrin’s “Toy Story” quote during his speech. The concern many found was that the president seemed to misunderstand what exactly “space” was.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/watch-buzz-aldrin-floored-as-trump-humiliates-himself-attempting-to-talk-about-science-and-space/#.WVhBVnIrbLs.facebook

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

WATCH: Buzz Aldrin floored as Trump humiliates himself attempting to talk about science and space

In an event at the White House this week, President Donald Trump reignited The National Space Council to help achieve his dream of landing a human on Mars within his first term.

The problem was not in reigniting the American strive to achieve planetary travel or even Trump’s inability to understand Buzz Aldrin’s “Toy Story” quote during his speech. The concern many found was that the president seemed to misunderstand what exactly “space” was.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/watch-buzz-aldrin-floored-as-trump-humiliates-himself-attempting-to-talk-about-science-and-space/#.WVhBVnIrbLs.facebook

Not quite the JF Kennedy moment that I am sure Aldrin fondly remembers.

So Trump wants a man on Mars before the end of his first term. Does he know it takes 18 months to get there? There isn't a lot of time for the Astronauts to pack their bags really - nor a ship to take them on.. Maybe Eric is busy starting Trump Rockets.

He wants 'security in Space for the American people' ! Hmmmm is Donald trying to claim space now?

12 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

So Trump wants a man on Mars before the end of his first term. Does he know it takes 18 months to get there? There isn't a lot of time for the Astronauts to pack their bags really - nor a ship to take them on.. Maybe Eric is busy starting Trump Rockets.

Maybe we should start a mission to let Trump become the first human on Mars? That would save us from a lot of wasted time, or space. 

4 minutes ago, balo said:

Maybe we should start a mission to let Trump become the first human on Mars? That would save us from a lot of wasted time, or space. 

Our problem would be if he was found by Aliens and considered to be an example of an intelligent life form from earth. The Aliens may destroy earth as a failed DNA seeding experiment.

Sorry for the dodgy link.  Maybe this one is better:  The Look on Buzz's face is priceless. 

http://io9.gizmodo.com/buzz-aldrins-toy-story-joke-hilariously-soars-over-trum-1796573118

ypvxq0ziaivshoma21jl.gif

Trump's words:

Buzz Aldrin: Infinity and beyond. (Laughter)

Donald Trump: This is infinity here. It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something, but it could be infinity, right?

I never thought a coup could be a reality in the U.S.  Now, I'm not so sure.

Carl Bernstein Slams Trump's 'Malignant' Presidency

“That malignancy is known to the military leaders of the country. It’s known to the Republican leadership in Congress who recognize it, and it’s known to the intelligence community,” the celebrated Watergate reporter noted  Friday on CNN’s “New Day” program.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carl-bernstein-slams-trump-apos-061916071.html

9 minutes ago, rijb said:

I never thought a coup could be a reality in the U.S.  Now, I'm not so sure.

Carl Bernstein Slams Trump's 'Malignant' Presidency

“That malignancy is known to the military leaders of the country. It’s known to the Republican leadership in Congress who recognize it, and it’s known to the intelligence community,” the celebrated Watergate reporter noted  Friday on CNN’s “New Day” program.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/carl-bernstein-slams-trump-apos-061916071.html

The article doesn't mention a coup or anything close to it.

2 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Not quite the JF Kennedy moment that I am sure Aldrin fondly remembers.

He wants 'security in Space for the American people' ! Hmmmm is Donald trying to claim space now?

Does he know it takes 18 months to get there?

His knowledge level seems very low. He must be the dumbest president ever. Bigley.

The Trump Administration Is Planning an Unprecedented Attack on Voting Rights

We are witnessing the beginning of a nationwide voter-suppression campaign, led by the White House and enabled by Congress and the Department of Justice.

https://www.thenation.com/article/the-trump-administration-is-planning-an-unprecedented-attack-on-voting-rights/

4 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

One giant leap for stupidity to imbecility and beyond!

This is why you lost the election.

Shouting idiot, stupid, scum, Hitler at our opponents doesn't make them like you or vote for your party.

It is strange that people who regard themselves as superior and amazingly intelligent have not yet worked this out. 

1 minute ago, toast1 said:

Shouting idiot, stupid, scum, Hitler at our opponents doesn't make them like you or vote for your party.

It is strange that people who regard themselves as superior and amazingly intelligent have not yet worked this out. 

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Just keep talking about that the clown won the election, same as you posted 1 hour ago.

You must be tired of winning.

1 hour ago, Skywalker69 said:

Look att the VP, I think he is in love with Trump.

That look is well practised over and over. Pence is actually thinking "how much longer do I have to pretend to love this morally vacant lying pos'.

Just screaming Clown, Hitler, Stupid, Scum at anyone who voted differently from you, isn't exactly a recipe for electoral success. 

Can't the superior, intelligent, amazingly  brilliant people on the Left understand this?

It seems to me that even a 5 year old child  understand that hating people who disagree with you doesn't make you look good or win friends.

1 minute ago, toast1 said:

Just screaming Clown, Hitler, Stupid, Scum at anyone who voted differently from you, isn't exactly a recipe for electoral success. 

Can't the superior, intelligent, amazingly  brilliant people on the Left understand this?

It seems to me that even a 5 year old child  understand that hating people who disagree with you doesn't make you look good or win friends.

But then we had quite a few Trump supporters taking up similar posting style aimed at the other side - and guess what? Trump won anyway. So while I agree that there isn't a whole lot to be gained from badmouthing the opposition, can't pin win/loss just on that.

1 hour ago, toast1 said:
It is strange, that for bunch of people obsessed with their own superiority, who look down on the masses with undisguised contempt and superiority - the Left is incapable of self awareness.
The Left's campaign slogan was not exactly a vote winner.

You're scum, you're stupid, you're deplorables, you're gullible hillbillies - we hate you..
Please vote for us. 

17 minutes ago, toast1 said:

5 minutes ago, toast1 said:

STOP ! You are like a bloody broken record! JEEZ!!!

1 hour ago, toast1 said:
It is strange, that for bunch of people obsessed with their own superiority, who look down on the masses with undisguised contempt and superiority - the Left is incapable of self awareness.
The Left's campaign slogan was not exactly a vote winner.

You're scum, you're stupid, you're deplorables, you're gullible hillbillies - we hate you..
Please vote for us. 

11 minutes ago, toast1 said:

Frankly, you're just flat-out wrong.  If, by the left, you're thinking HRC.  She was inclusive.  Her 'basket of deplorables' was a lamentable phrase uttered one time and retracted, and she was referring to a segment of right-wingers, not all of them.

I watched her final campaign rally on video.  It was on Nov 7, and was in Florida.  Al Gore spoke for half the time, and then HRC spoke for the other half.  All they talked about was Climate Change and how rising seas will impact Florida.  The was zero caustic rhetoric aimed at 'they, them, the other side.'   It was 180 degrees different than Trump's rallies, where he shouted all sorts of lies for the entire time.  His fans lapped it up.  I have trouble believing how his fans believed the truckloads of ugly lies Trump dumped on them.  Can you?   How would you like liberals and rational thinkers to see it?    Would Trump fans want liberals to believe HRC would abolish all guns, for example.   That's ridiculous, yet it's one of the many lies Trump ranted about. 

Just one of hundreds of examples:   "Obama was born in Kenya"   That was Trump's mantra for 5 years.    Then, a few months ago, Trump said,  "Ok, maybe he wasn't born in Kenya."   

If you're a Trump fan, which do you believe?   I ask that sincerely.   Did you believe Trump's big vindictive lie for 5 years, and then suddenly switch to reason, the day Trump dropped his witch hunt?  Please answer that.   Thanks.

On 21/11/2016 at 0:23 PM, Maverell said:

Very similar to what's happening in Britain and later it will spread to other countries in Europe....

The stunned losers are just a bunch of out of touch so called elites who seem unaware of what is happening in the real world, or if they are aware they don't give a hoot about the normal person in their country. :partytime2:

Totally agree. A bunch of leftist sore losers who refuse to except the will of the majority. Love to see them try the same tactics in Thailand and see how far they get.

I actually support President Trump and long may he reign.

9 minutes ago, toast1 said:

A Left wing magazine has published a hate article describing the opponent as Hitler/evil/stupid/the devil/a Russian traitor/a clown.

How surprising. 

Indulging in hate-Trump hysteria makes you look childish.

How have the superior, intelligent elites on the Left not worked this out?

No one has to actually "hate" the man to know that what he does is evil, that he's in bed with the Russians and probably elected president because of their involvement, and personally a clown, not to mention a narcissist and evidently a misogynist, among a few other --ists.

But I wouldn't go so far as to compare him with Hitler or the devil. Although, if he stays in office for another 3+ years, he may well end up trying to prove me wrong. The thing about U.S. Presidents is, because of the power of the office and the country, they have the capacity to accomplish great things, or wreck both the country and even the world. Sobering thought to consider the character of the man who holds the fate of the world in his hands, literally.

Totally agree. A bunch of leftist sore losers who refuse to except the will of the majority. Love to see them try the same tactics in Thailand and see how far they get.

I actually support President Trump and long may he reign.

You're suggesting Thailand is a model of democracy that the USA should emulate? Oy very.

Long may he reign? Is that a joke? Do you think he's the monarch of Americans?

I get that he does.

I alone can fix it and all that jazz.

Scary.

Soon may he resign more like.

1 minute ago, alocacoc said:

Trump fights back.

It is just soooooooo embarrassing! There are loads of clips of him on youtube with the wrestling thing. That clip above could be from next weeks G20 meeting? This is how much of a successful businessman he was - relegated to doing crap wrestling engagements to make money - he was a B/C list celeb and the US put him on a pedestal and gave him the nuclear codes. If ever a country deserved to be taken off the permanent members of the security council it is the USA now.

Archived