Remote control Mobaan gate

THAIPHUKET

5 hours ago, THAIPHUKET said:

I don|t understand how the signal is transmitted. Mobile to gate seems to imply via mobile phone waves. But that would also mean opening-closing command could be initiated from anywhere. 

Mobile apps (Android, iPhone, MS Windows Phone) tend to use an Internet-enabled connection to send data traffic, so the gate's remote interface would need to have access to AC as well as to a functional Internet connection (wired, wireless or Mobile Internet) in order to work, and it would then work from anywhere in the world so long both sides had a working Internet connection.

The more practical Wireless Remotes generally work by sending an RF Signal. These are a bit easier to  connect as they come in a kit that included a battery-operated wireless remote transmitter and separate receiver that gets plugged into AC power and a pair of wires are connected to the same button your non-existant guard would press to open the gate for you.  

On 11/25/2016 at 0:17 PM, THAIPHUKET said:

Tks, such practical input is still the best. Beats any info sheet. Just to be sure longball = 

You got also the  GoGogate ? Bought Delivered by whom

I did the initial contact directly with the company making the product and then delivered and installed by the local (Ban Chang,Rayong) dealer/installer. We have since used him to replace our gate. I do not know what GoGogate is, sorry.

Link to the company website and the model I have. I do not have the sim card feature but do have the infrared sensors: http://www.tanyapol.com/product/?wp=product&act=showproinfo&maincate=30&mCate_id=30&pro_id=25&lang_id=1