Temperature to drop between 3-5 degrees Celsius in upper region

webfact

Temperature to drop between 3-5 degrees Celsius in upper region

211107.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Thailand’s upper part will experience turbulent weather with heavy rains in some areas on Wednesday as a result of the onset of strong high pressure from China, the Meteorological Department warned on Monday.

The strong high pressure will gradually cover the northern, central and eastern regions and this will cause the temperature to drop by 3-5 degrees Celsius.

The department warned people to take care of their health in wake of the change of weather. It recommended farmers to take precautions to protect their crops and plants which might be damaged by the abrupt weather change.

The southern region, meanwhile, faces continuing rains with heavy rains in some areas. Fishermen are warned to take exercise caution if they venture out into the sea.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/temperature-to-drop-between-3-5-degrees-celsius-in-upper-region/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-11-22

Maybe I can put my Wranglers, boots and cowboy shirt on, for one of the few times. Ah and I have a replacement for my old cowboy hat. Afraid this one will never have the character the other did, blood, sweat and just a lot of wear. Don't think my old Appaloosa/Arabian will be in the cards, what a caballa. I rode where others feared to tread.