November 26, 20169 yr Hello. I am from Mauritius. I have a work permit and a Visa B which will expire on Friday 17th February 2017. I have a few questions on the future steps to be taken:1. Where can I go to get a tourist visa?2. What are the required documents?3. How long get I can the visa for and the steps to renew it?I apologize to ask all these questions but it has been 10 years in Thailand and I did a visa run only once during this time. Thank you in advance for your help.Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect
November 26, 20169 yr if you are over 50 you could covert your non b to 1 year extension based on retirment . better than tourist visa .
November 26, 20169 yr Unfortunately Mauritius is on the list of countries whose citizens can only obtain visas there. See: http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/contents/files/news-20150909-173500-977188.pdf
November 26, 20169 yr Author Hi. I am 35 years old and thus cannot get the Non B to 1 year extension based on retirement. Thus for me to get a tourist visa & based on the document attached, I do have to go back to Mauritius to apply for a tourist visa or do I can obtain one from Kuala Lumpur? If I go back to Mauritius and get a tourist visa, can I extend it in Thailand or neighboring coutries or do I have to go back again to Mauritius?Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect
November 26, 20169 yr You cannot get a tourist visa any where other than Mauritius according to the info I posted a link to. The embassies in Laos and Singapore both have the same list of countries. If you got a tourist visa in Mauritius you could extend the 60 day entry from it for 30 days at an immigration office. You are eligible to get a visa on arrival that would allow a 15 day entry.
November 26, 20169 yr Author Thank you ubonjoe for your much appreciated advices. If I do not get a job, then I have no other alternatives to go back to Mauritius and get this sorted out from there.
November 26, 20169 yr You should be able to get a multiple entry non-o visa at the honorary consulate in Mauritius. You should check with them to find out their requirements. Address: 5 Ave Duke of Edinburgh Duke of Edinburgh Ave, Port Louis, Mauritius Phone: +230 208 0877
November 26, 20169 yr Author Thank you ubonjoe.Cheers and much appreciated.Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect
Create an account or sign in to comment