Chon Buri police officer allegedly admits he plotted ATM robbery

Rimmer

Chon Buri police officer allegedly admits he plotted ATM robbery

t26-11-16-3

CHONBURI:-- A Chon Buri police officer was arrested in Chon Buri’s Ban Boeng district under suspicion of involvement in the robbery of five million baht in cash about to be put into an ATM in Suphan Buri by a money delivery van of Krung Thai Bank on November 21.

The suspect, Pol Lance Corporal Vitoon Petparnkun, chief of an investigative police squad based in Ban Boeng district police station, was subjected to intense interrogation which last several hours since his arrest on Thursday night during which he confessed to the robbery.

Vitoon reportedly admitted that he plotted the holdup which took place in front of the Krung Thai Bank’s ATM located at Song Phi Nong petrol station. He claimed that he did not directly participate in the robbery which was committed by his own brother and the latter’s two colleagues.

Read more:  http://www.pattayamail.com/thailandnews/chon-buri-police-officer-allegedly-admits-plotted-atm-robbery-156538

PATTAYA MAIL 2016-11-26

He was subjected to intense interrogation. I wonder what that means. 

By the way what's wrong with stealing money from the bank. The bank does the same. It steals money from people, then lends their money to them. 

Talk about major league robbery. 

21 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

By the way what's wrong with stealing money from the bank. The bank does the same. It steals money from people, then lends their money to them. 

Talk about major league ignorance. 

22 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

Ones legal the other is not...

Agree banks worldwide are thieving barstewards. 

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 10:56 PM, colinneil said:

Subjected to intense interrogation:clap2:

Plain language they kicked to s...e out of him.

Did you see the American movie "The Falcon and the Snowman"?  I think the guy was being "interrogated" by the Mexican police.  The old phone book whack to the top and side of the head over and over again that basically left no marks got the guy to confess.  Today, with phone books a thing of the past, I wonder what they use?