Christmas Tree and such

BrainLife

16 hours ago, BrainLife said:

Will try Makro tomorrow

Let us know how you go on please BrainLife.

We are having our first Christmas at our house in the boonies this year and the Mrs and Daughter want it Christmassy (it was my trade off so we didn't have to go to the UK for xmas). :smile: We are in Patters in a couple of weeks, so with having loads to buy I'd like to do it in a one stop shop. A couple of piccies of what they have in store would be great if you have time. :thumbsup:

IKEA in Bangkok have seasonally brought in real tress from Europe. They don't advertise when they are available and they tend to be snapped up really fast. The deal is some form of cash back when you return the tree which is in line with environmental protections in Europe to prevent trees ending up in landfill.

I got mine,  a hugh one, in ( Carrefour) Pattaya Klang, before it became Big C.....have been using it every year since. Funny you should ask, I'm about to lug it out on my "man cave" when finished on here.

Edited by dotpoom

On 27/11/2559 at 7:54 PM, BrainLife said:

Will try Makro tomorrow

Last year I got my maid to climb up the banana tree in the front yard. Put up white light and decorations.

Had Christmas outside. Great time.

This year she feel out of the tree and broke her arm;  so Santa will not be coming this year :(.

On 11/27/2016 at 9:36 AM, i claudius said:

Pity you didnt post this a few days ago , as our son is now grown up we donated our large tree and decorations to father Ray , it was a really good one from the UK . hard luck ,you could have had it :smile:

Yes, a shame it went to the greedy orphans & disabled kids.

On ‎29‎.‎11‎.‎2016 at 0:43 PM, Suradit69 said:

Yes, a shame it went to the greedy orphans & disabled kids.

As a long time contributor to the orphanage, I doubt any of them would have been troubled by not getting a donated Xmas tree. Their life is not as bleak as you apparently think.

Shame that the good father himself is not with us anymore ( I had the good fortune to meet him several times ), but they do a great job there.