Check List for Type O Visa Based on Marriage

Below is the check list I am working from to fulfill my Type O visa extention of stay based on Marriage requirements for a US citizen.  

Does anyone see any changes from last year that I should be aware of?  I'd read the hand drawn map specs had changed but now can't find any reference to it in the forums.  

In my case, I have a KR22 not KR2 and no children.  We were married in the USA so the "Copy of the letter from the MFA showing you were able to marry" does not apply I assume.  At any rate I have never needed that in 4 years AFAIK.  I have original marriage certificate and the translation. 

Thank you for any help!

1. Two application forms T.M. 7 with two photographs size 4x6 cm. and Visa Fee 1900.-Baht
   2. Copy Marriage Certificate
   3. Copy Kor Ror 2 from amphur office, marriage registry (not older than six months, even if marriage certificate is under 6 months old)
   4. Child's birth certificate (if any)
   5. Copy wife’s house registration (first page showing address and the page showing her details)
   6. Copy wife’s identity card
   7. Copy passport (all pages with stamps), non-Im visa, arrival card.
   8. Interview the husband and wife for confirming status of husband and wife
   9. Map to residency (names of roads and house marked in Thai and GPS coordinates)
   10. 3 Pictures,  one showing you outside the house with wife and house number visible, One in bedroom, One showing time relaxing.
   11. Copy house book from residence (signed by owner and a signed copy of their ID Card, as this may not be the wife in some cases) or rental contract.
   12: Copy of the letter from the MFA showing you were able to marry

With money in bank option.
   1. Letters from your bank same day or day before stating bank records, and a transaction list for the past two months.
   2. Bank account must be in Husbands name, joint accounts will not qualify.
   3. Letter from bank must show transaction during previous two months.

1. Only one TM7 form is needed at Chaeng Wattana which is where you apparently will be apply according other posts you have done done.

2. Kor Ror 22 in your case. 

9. As far as I know no GPS coordinates are needed at CW. Map just needs to be from the nearest main road or street.

11. Copy of rental agreement plus what you listed.

12. Not needed

Letter from the bank confirming your account and the balance. Copies of updated bank book showing the 400k baht has been in the bank for at least two months.

All copies must be signed.

Thanks @ubonjoe                           

You are correct I will be going to CW and thanks for remembering.

RE: 11. I have copies of wife's house book and ID so that should cover that.  I'll be getting the bank letter and the update to the bankbook at the CW bank branch 1st as they will send me there anyway.  Since the map requirements haven't changed I'll just work from the one I used last time. ;) 

Seems nothing has changed since last year which is a small surprise as I was sure I'd read something here about some changes in the hand drawn map.  Probably why I couldn't find anything in a search.