‘Mr. Flirt’ teaches new migrants how to approach women in Germany

webfact

‘Mr. Flirt’ teaches new migrants how to approach women in Germany

606x341_350911.jpg

DORTMUND: -- Horst Wenzel, dubbed ‘Germany’s number one love expert’, has been volunteering his services to teach new migrants how to flirt and approach women.

The 27-year-old, who makes his living teaching wealthy but shy German men, has recently decided to offer his advice to young Syrian and Iraqi refugees in Dortmund, most of them from war-torn Muslim countries.

“Some German women are a bit racist towards us,” said this Syrian refugee. “They don’t know how refugees think or how they are living. Some people are getting the wrong idea.”

Wenzel usually charges 1,400 euros for a private one-day class, or 4,000 euros for a group. According to him, flirting is a large part of the integration process and hopes that the migrants will “fall in love with Germany”.

While a part of the population is said to be against this project as it is conducted in a country where Europe’s migrant influx is already having deep political and social consequences, some German women seem receptive to the idea.

“Human touch, honesty, trust, that’s what matters,” insisted this local resident. “then I don’t care whether he is from Syria or not.”

According to reports, last year alone, around 890,000 people applied for asylum, with hundreds of thousands more applying this year.

euronews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Euronews 2016-11-29

4 hours ago, webfact said:

“Some German women are a bit racist towards us,” said this Syrian refugee. “They don’t know how refugees think or how they are living. Some people are getting the wrong idea.”

It's not their job to know how Syrians think or live.  You're in Germany. It's YOUR job to adjust.

1 minute ago, impulse said:

That's hilarious, posted on this particular website.

I'm only responsible for my own views.  I have lived in both Germany and Thailand.  Two distinctly different places from my home in the US.  In both instances I have always adjusted to my host country.  I don't think, for example, that I've ever made a criticism of Thai culture on TV or elsewhere (although it would be nice if Foodland and Tops were to begin stocking Casa Fiesta whole jalapenos again), although I do have my occasional frustrations with immigration. Frankly, it's easier to be in Thailand and adjust than it was in Germany.

4 minutes ago, Usernames said:

I'm only responsible for my own views.  

My apologies if you took it personally.  Your stuff is usually pretty sane.  I was reflecting on what I've seen in the way of expats adjusting to Thailand's culture and the micro-bubbles of "back home" they create around their haunts.  Your post was just the catalyst.

Edited by impulse

What is not mentioned is, that those cheap tuition fees are being paid for ........ YEAH ..... the German tax payer. This is just tooooooo funny yet, my calendar refers to November 29th and not April 1st.
Next will be breeding stallion courses incl. the extra lesson on how to avoid pepper spraying Hildegards.

This is simple madness

3 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

handing out pepper spray might help the migrants understand that rape is not flirting.

What about the East German ladies, that have mustaches and more muscles then most men from the old Communist rule ?

I wanted to write the reasons why they dont like men from Syria or other similar  Islam countries. You have other countries where they have different views of Islam ofc. Lets try a couple.

You be my wife you first convert to Islam.

First come Allah. Then me  your big boss. Then come camel and then you my wife.

Your duty is to serve me and only me. I can go wherever i want but you can not.

Allah made everything but couldnt make men resist our beautiful women , so you have to wear hijab som men not get horny.

Sead   It is  sad  but  you printed  the truth.  I think that once Germany and France become Muslim dominated countries, it will be easier  for the immigrants, and refugees to really begin  to enjoy them selves better,  and  impose their ways  in Europe, just like they did in  their former countries. I just hope that I will not see that  in the  next 20 years or so.

Geezer