why do so many girls turn to toms

opalred

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Shawn0000 said:

Those are some crazy assumptions!  You recon the Tom gets no gratification from playing with a beautiful girl?  And you recon the dee has no desire to touch just because the Tom is too hung up about her female body to let her? 

Not assumptions at all.

In my time here I employed dozens of girls, who had some form of relationship with a tom at some stage in their life.

Many confided in me about their experience, and once they managed to get away from the relationship {which is not easy due to the threats of violence), almost all of them said they would never get involved with one again.

You can also find info on Google, he's your friend.

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

I don't think anything could ever make me "turn homosexual", I cannot even stand a man touching me, I have even had a Thai man touch my arm occasionally, and I pull away immediately.

Yes.  That's my point.  We have so many ignorant people on this thread trying to explain a women being lesbian by saying that they must have had bad experiences with men.  Yet, when asked if bad experiences can make them homosexuals, they largely disappear.  What is wrong with these people?     

22 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

Not assumptions at all.

In my time here I employed dozens of girls, who had some form of relationship with a tom at some stage in their life.

Many confided in me about their experience, and once they managed to get away from the relationship {which is not easy due to the threats of violence), almost all of them said they would never get involved with one again.

You can also find info on Google, he's your friend.

What has any of that got to do with your original two claims?  I just had a look on Google and it would seem that I am more accurate.

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I don't think anything could ever make me "turn homosexual", I cannot even stand a man touching me, I have even had a Thai man touch my arm occasionally, and I pull away immediately.

That's called  "Homophobic "

Mmm 

Think this thread has become really tacky:

Cant let a man touch me!  ( anything to do with the OP?)

A high percentage of gay people were molested as children.

Like the Tom next door- as if she were some strange alien

An English expression ' horses for courses' - human sexual expression comes in many many different forms- just accept it 

27 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

What has any of that got to do with your original  two claims ?

I just had a look on Google and it would seem that I am more accurate.

You seem to think you are right on everything; sorry to disappoint you, but you are normally wrong, as again in this case.

It must be the Irish blood 'to be sure !'

12 hours ago, Berkshire said:

So using your logic, if you were living somewhere that had no desirable females (or none will have you), what would you do?  Switch to men? 

Apparently it happens in jail and when they're out they are back to women.Guess Mrs Palmer gets boring after a while.

1 minute ago, louse1953 said:

Apparently it happens in jail and when they're out they are back to women.Guess Mrs Palmer gets boring after a while.

If you're talking about prison rape, these guys didn't turn gay.  It's a power/domineering thing.  Really has nothing to do with sexuality.  And the guys taking it...well, let's just say they didn't have much of a choice. 

3 hours ago, The Dark Lord said:

Can't see there would be much difference. Presumably Pus*y would be high on the menu so no change there except as a female you would have a bit more of a clue what the f***k makes them dance.

then you have all the hassle of the 30 day reporting to Dr Tampax and all the psychosis that that event creates.

then later on you have  the menaupause which will really cook your goose

and all of that whilst earning less than a man.

not for me thanks

The monthly oil change doesn't take that long. 

1 hour ago, Thaiwrath said:

You seem to think you are right on everything; sorry to disappoint you, but you are normally wrong, as again in this case.

It must be the Irish blood 'to be sure !'

You are projecting.

Did you think to follow your own advice and try Google?   

And who is Irish, what on earth was that little one about?

4 hours ago, The Dark Lord said:

Can't see there would be much difference. Presumably Pus*y would be high on the menu so no change there except as a female you would have a bit more of a clue what the f***k makes them dance.

then you have all the hassle of the 30 day reporting to Dr Tampax and all the psychosis that that event creates.

then later on you have  the menaupause which will really cook your goose

and all of that whilst earning less than a man.

not for me thanks

Thank you for your detailed analysis. Your wisdom regarding femininity is profound. Perhaps the Dark Lord is going through male menopause himself and thus his negativity emerges. 

Live and let live.

I had two girlfriends both go into same sex relationships right after me, they were not Toms, neither were the new partners.

They were both Singaporean, and they both went to the same school together, which incidentally, also educated Annabel Chong, funny old world.

I  am left  laughing. 

Maybe I  could start a thread on why  so many expat homophobics or gender  identity opinionists need to  deride  the choice  of  others when in effect it  does  not affect themselves in issues other than mainstream ?

I  have  a Thai  sister in law who has been in a harmonious relationship  with a  "tom" for  18 years.

I  have  friends  and  relations  who have never achieved  same  success in even a conventional gender relationship.

As a person  who is  fixedley "straight"  I have  long since  learned  to  acknowledge what  is in this  respect with the only philosophical  proviso being that  such are  genuinely secure in their  social position.

On 11/29/2016 at 7:51 PM, GuiseppeD said:

Happy for my wife to take up a tom and give me some peace.

If the misses went with another man . ie brother 

you would loose  face , not up to the  task , etc .

Tom is more  acceptable , friends .555

I don't know, but here in the prathoum school we have toms and katoys at the age of 6 -7. Thus no real social reason. 

On the other hand, however, the elder generation; the hormones are working, but because of some reasons some woman simply cannot find a partner. Especially not serious one. Thus they are looking for it in an  another drawer.

A lot of young girls cannot find a partner, jus because their biological trap work insufficiently but they are matured already.... Some of these girls say that this type of sex is safe and they do not have to be afraid of letting alone with a newborn

21 minutes ago, DSJPC said:

what the hell is a "tom"???...do u mean a tomboy?...lesbian?...and is it a question or a statement???...do u not know how to use a question mark??????????????

Tom is a common word in Thailand used by all to describe 'butch' lesbians.

Dee is the lady partner of a Tom.

I have no idea about the other guys skill level in punctuation, sorry.

3 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

Thank you for your detailed analysis. Your wisdom regarding femininity is profound. Perhaps the Dark Lord is going through male menopause himself and thus his negativity emerges. 

Dear Brer Fox (Brother Fox). Sadly you missed my attempt at levity.and chose to treat it as negativity. 

I have passed the the male menopause pretty successfully thank you. What is more pertinent is that I did so without ever having to launch into a personal attack on someone when I did not catch the meaning of something they said.

perhaps you could clarify for those of us who do not carry hyper inflated opinions on the correctness of our lofty ideals in life what the differences in what a Tom would target compared with a normal heterosexual male?

11 hours ago, UPDEHSOI said:

OH GROAAANNN! They can't get any worse than this ( can they? ) I think I'll go have a little lay down.

Yes they can!

So the Tom says to her girlfriend "I want to be frank with you," to which the girlfriend replied "you're always Frank, tonight it's my turn!"

4 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

Why worry?

Stand in the wardrobe with a six pack (of beer) and a pizza, and WATCH!!  Enjoy.

I swear, you drooling yahoos give all us males a bad name.  And you complain about women thinking we're all dense idiots?  Let's put it in terms that you can (maybe) understand.  You consider yourself "heterosexual," right?  So how would you like it if a gay male stood there staring at you having sex with a woman?  I'm sure it would really make the experience so much more exciting for you, right?

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Shot said:

If they are young and hot, can we get some pics please.

Usually...but not always one of them is butch looking and the other is pretty.

The butch looking one plays the more manly role and the pretty one plays the more feminine role...as would be expected...but not always.

Both of them being women they understand one another far more than any man would understand them while the butch girl will shield and save the pretty from the bad men that she could otherwise be preyed upon by while "their" love is a special kind of love that no man could ever provide...lol

And if the butch one is not attracting any attention from men and not getting any loving then many will give up on their interest in men and turn to pursuing another women and find solace in their relationship and satisfaction in the sexual aspect of the relationship

Meantime the "kinky sex" aspect of a lesbian affair is satisfying for a lot of the women, as that old saying goes:

Do not knock it, until you try it...lol

Cheers

In thai girls eyes, a tom is not a threat to them. A men on the other hand... you get my point. 

Same thing if you are gay and have lots of female friends, that is because you're not a threat to them. Threat not in terms of rapist or some crazy stuff but threat in terms of making any moves on them. 

2 hours ago, Saastrajaa said:

I swear, you itrooling yahoos give all us males a bad name.  And you complain about women thinking we're all dense idiots?  Let's put it in terms that you can (maybe) understand.  You consider yourself "heterosexual," right?  So how would you like it if a gay male stood there staring at you having sex with a woman?  I'm sure it would really make the experience so much more exciting for you, right?

Maybe I didn't dumb It down sufficiently for you, although one would have thought the 'refreshments' would have been a clue??

You appear to be the only one who has taken It seriously and come back full of fire.

I'll make It easy for you, just In case the 'six pack and pizza' wasn't a blunt enough hint.

IT WAS A JOKE!!!

Incidentally your analogy/ comparison wasn't a valid one.  Did you mrean a heteroserxual woman (wife) watching two men having sex?

Unable to edit typos

Edited by F4UCorsair
edit attempt

11 hours ago, dhream said:

Tom is a common word in Thailand used by all to describe 'butch' lesbians.

Dee is the lady partner of a Tom.

I have no idea about the other guys skill level in punctuation, sorry.

I never heard the word "Tom", and I been in Thailand off and on since 1967!!!...must be a "cool" term, like Pats and Swampy and Sookie, for those with baseball caps on backwards and wearing their jeans slung low and showing their ass-crack!!!...no thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!