why do so many girls turn to toms

opalred

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should be very worried because your wife seems to be in love with  at least one. But that unrealistic, once in the scene, she's known for certain techniques she enjoys.

Sexuality isn't anymore as it was when your grandfather married his wife. 

Why else would they visit your wife?

Please take your tinted sunglasses off and face reality. Too old, can't do what she'd like to have, too small, gone after 3 seconds, etc..

Your questions should have been vice versa. Why do  tons of toms turn to married wives like yours?

Edited by lostinisaan

I have such a couple as direct door neighbours. Very nice people, and not the Tom isn't horrible.

Not so long ago I helped them with an issue they had with their pool pump.

After I finished they asked how much they owed me. I answered them that I didn't charge anything for neighbours, but when they insisted I said OK I wanna watch

The week after my doorbell rang, and when I opened the door, there was the Tom and his GF standing with a nice Tag Heuer for me.

15 minutes ago, Anthony5 said:

I have such a couple as direct door neighbours. Very nice people, and not the Tom isn't horrible.

After I finished they asked how much they owed me. I answered them that I didn't charge anything for neighbours, but when they insisted I said OK I wanna watch

The week after my doorbell rang, and when I opened the door, there was the Tom and his GF standing with a nice Tag Heuer for me.

Tom and his GF    are you sure  you understand the meaning of tom ??

47 minutes ago, Anthony5 said:

Love your lateral thinking. More than one way to skin a cat, as the saying goes. :smile:

What a disappointment. I thought you asked for a show....

22 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

Toms do 'good take care' - - I have known many through my years here and they have good personalities too, mostly... 

They are control freaks.

Ask any 'dee' who tried to end a relationship, and you will hear the truth.

1 hour ago, Anthony5 said:

I also have a Tom couple as neighbours.

There waterpump made terrible noise for months in row untill it drove me really crazy and went to them. I told them it drives me crazy to hear that loud noise all day and since then never heard it again.

Why did they wait so long to fix it since it was an easy fix?

8 minutes ago, fruitman said:

I also have a Tom couple as neighbours.

There waterpump made terrible noise for months in row untill it drove me really crazy and went to them. I told them it drives me crazy to hear that loud noise all day and since then never heard it again.

Why did they wait so long to fix it since it was an easy fix?

A Toms with broken water pumps thread?  Really?

I see Tom couple's everywhere and also some friends of my wife are. Well most Tom's can't get a bf i'm sure, just look at them. And the dee's have been disappointed by men i guess.

BKK has many of them, i rarely see couple's of gay men on the street/malls.

7 minutes ago, fruitman said:

I see Tom couple's everywhere and also some friends of my wife are. Well most Tom's can't get a bf i'm sure, just look at them. And the dee's have been disappointed by men i guess.

Wow, a homosexuality denier, that's modern!

1 hour ago, fruitman said:

That may be due to the Fred Flintstone haircuts rather than genetics.

Just now, Berkshire said:

A Tom is simply the "male" in a two-female relationship.  In the west, we might say "bull dyke"...although I'm not sure if that's an offensive term or not. 

Cheers. In Blighty a tom is a prostitute, thought it was better to ask first hehe.

Just now, Bule gila said:

Cheers. In Blighty a tom is a prostitute, thought it was better to ask first hehe.

Ah, I see.  I'm not sure if the term "Tom" originated from the American term "Tomboy."  A Tomboy is not necessarily a lesbian, but rather a female who likes to participate in "man stuff," i.e., sports, wear man clothes, not into make-up, that sort of thing.  Tomboys can grow up to be incredibly hot later in life.