Thai Calander

Jeff1

Hello all,

I need help again !

When one finishes building a house the thing to do is have a party , complete with monks ,live band, ect. I am now told that we need to look at a Thai calander to see what day is good , for the party ( you just cant have it any time you want )

does anyone know where I can find a link to a Thai calander, one with all the months and good / bad luck days.

Thank you

Hello all,

I need help again !

When one finishes building a house the thing to do is have a party , complete with monks ,live band, ect. I am now told that we need to look at a Thai calander to see what day is good , for the party ( you just cant have it any time you want )

does anyone know where I can find a link to a Thai calander, one with all the months and good / bad luck days.

Thank you

Talk to the Chief monk at the temple. He is the best one to pick a time and suitable date. That is the proper way to do it. Enjoy the day :o

All projects will be proposed to the citizens of Michelonia prior ot being implemented. The $50 shown is just that, show money. "$O" looked too empty so I dressed it up. No one has joined to date. I do intend to make Dr. Pat Pong and Geroge Honorary citizens once we are up and running.

Please read the whole site. You the citizens of Michelonia will have to bring forth the potential projects, the we all vote on it.

See http://www.michelonia.com for more and in depth information.

Mouse,

I think that you have very good intentions with michelonia and applaud you for this.

However I think that you will have problems raising capital.

We have all learnt over the last week or so that a "forum member that sounds like a person that gives a shit, can turn out to be a kreep that is only out for his own self gratification".

Just as I don't trust most recognised charities to spend my money wisely, I can't guarantee that a $10 citizenship fee wont end up being spent on Beer Chang or a night with an underage boy from Cambodia.

Sorry, but my charitable money gets spent very cautiously.

Tiz.

However I think that you will have problems raising capital.

We have all learnt over the last week or so that a "forum member that sounds like a person that gives a shit, can turn out to be a kreep that is only out for his own self gratification".

Just as I don't trust most recognised charities to spend my money wisely, I can't guarantee that a $10 citizenship fee wont end up being spent on Beer Chang or a night with an underage boy from Cambodia.

Sorry, but my charitable money gets spent very cautiously.

Please look at the site carefully. Thai VISA will have the money donated to it and there it will stay until the citizens of Michelonia have a project and vote on the project and ect etc.

All projects will be proposed to the citizens of Michelonia prior ot being implemented. The $50 shown on the site right now, is just that, show money. "$O" looked too empty so I dressed it up. No one has joined to date. I do intend to make Dr. Pat Pong and George Honorary citizens once we are up and running, for they helped the idea in donating the domain and and the webserver space.

Please read the whole site. You the citizens of Michelonia will have to bring forth the potential projects, the we all vote on it.

This is only my idea. How it developes is up to you guys, the eventual citizens and how you vote and who you elect. The Doc will hold the purse strings and if you guys are tired of me, vote me out of office and get a new governement and continue.

Remember the key is that the whole thing sits on the DOC's server and he holds the strings to it all.

See http://www.michelonia.com for more and in depth information

How would I pronounce the first wat ?

Just say 'Thai temple' to the taxi driver?

It's quite simple really. The second 'r' (of 3) is silent, the second 't' (of 3) is double, the 'd' is 'th' as in Thai, the 'u' is silent, and the last two 'a's are long.