Aussies Win Ashes

BAKABAS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but the white wont show on all but one of the team...

80 years since the last white wash..

Hmnnn wonder who wil get the Bollocking???? :o

Well Flecther's gone that's for sure.

Nice to see (a bit sad as well) but it's all over.

Now the rebuilding "for both teams" has to start.

Unfortunately there is the small matter of the One Dayers which although a lesser form of the game is one in which England are even worse so more humiliation on the way :D

Just sent you a PM JBG but not sure if it got through. If it doesn't let me know and I'll resend.

Well played the Aussies but we'll have you next time :D

Congratulations to you lot of posters. It has been very interesting following all your comments and light hearted banter. You are obviously addicted to cricket which in my opinion is the sport of sports. Whilst watching the ashes on satellite TV it was really interesting reading your comments in parallel, almost ball by ball.

I was sourly tempted to join in at times but I would only have been repeating things you guys had already commented on.

May be next time we (both camps) should all watch the series together on satellite TV, we can stock up on the beer, have a barbie and carry on the good natured agro live. We should choose an independent venue such as the Polo Club or perhaps even better watch games in alternate Oz/Pom venues