Ministry of foreign affairs certification

Steven D

And any knowledge of requirement for ID card copy of Thai ex wife besides the formal divorce decree? Translation service pretty adamant on this, I luckily found photocopy of her ID card, passport and Chula ID card, scanned and sent to them, then they wanted higher resolution. I do not want to contact ex wife and ask her a favor. Besides, would if ex had died or I had no knowledge of her where abouts? Shouldn't divorce decree be enought?

I went through this procedure recently, no mention was made of the ex's ID card, and it all went smoothly, in any case I have no idea where she is. I cannot see this as being a requirement as any ex could scupper the other party moving on by simply refusing to provide a copy of their ID.

• 3 weeks later...
And any knowledge of requirement for ID card copy of Thai ex wife besides the formal divorce decree? Translation service pretty adamant on this, I luckily found photocopy of her ID card, passport and Chula ID card, scanned and sent to them, then they wanted higher resolution. I do not want to contact ex wife and ask her a favor. Besides, would if ex had died or I had no knowledge of her where abouts? Shouldn't divorce decree be enought?

No requirement for ex's ID card just the official decree photocopy was fine for us .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect